International journal «FUNDAMENTAL AND APPLIED RESEARCHES IN PRACTICE OF LEADING SCIENTIFIC SCHOOLS» is a peer reviewed open access journal, which is co-published in Canada
The journal is an international scientific peer reviewed publication that presents the methodological and empirical research of scientists from different countries and reflects a variety of scientific schools and topics concerning an interdisciplinary approach in the understanding of fundamental and applied scientific problems. The main principle of the journal is to promote communication between scientists from different countries of the world.
THE FIELDS OF RESEARCH conducted for the National Science Foundation, and other federal agencies:
Psychology. Health sciences. Biological sciences. Biomedical sciences. Social sciences. History. Letters. Foreign languages and literature. Other humanities. Research and administration in education. Teacher education. Teaching fields. Business management and administrative services. Communications. Law.
It is published 6 issues a year in three European languages: English, Ukrainian, and Russian.
The journal is registered by:
ISSN 2313-7525 was assigned to the former title “Фундаментальные и прикладные исследования в практиках ведущих научных школ” (“Fundamentalʹnye i prikladnye issledovaniâ v praktikah veduŝih naučnyh škol”) published online from 2014 to 2015;
In 2014, by SCIREG C CORPORATION, EIN 33-1219486, San Jose, California, USA, was granted copyright for the publication of the journal (ID 1192528236, dated 04/11/2014).
The journal is included / indexing in the next databases:
- European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS)
- Polska baza cytowań POL-index
- COSMOS IMPACT FACTOR (Germany)
- Root Society for Indexing and Impact Factor Service
- MIAR (Barcelona)
- Systematic Impact Factor (SIF) database
- International Scientific Indexing ISI (UAE)
- Russian Science Citation Index (elibrary.ru) license agreement № 621-10 / 2014
- International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR)
- Advanced Science Index (ASI)
- Google Scholar
- J-Gate (Informatics Limited, INDIA)
- General Impact Factor (GIF) (Awaiting)
- International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
- Eduindex Impact Factor (EIF)
- Eurasian scientific journal index
- Journal Factor
- Directory of Indexing and Impact Factor (DIIF)
- Directory of research journals indexing
- Index Copernicus International
SJIFactor = 7.376
PIF = 3,28 (Eduindex International Organization for Impact Factor and Indexing)
ICDS = 3.1 (MIAR, Facultat de Biblioteconomia i Documentació Universitat de Barcelona)