Freedom, autonomy and personal reliability: conceptualization phenomena’ correlation
AbstractThe article is an attempt of the theoretical analysis of the problem of freedom in the humanitarian and psychological paradigm. Highlights particularly the concept of «reliable authenticity of the individual» in connection with the conceptual provisions of freedom. Reveals the general provisions of the theoretical propositions of freedom and determination of the individual, as well as its reliable authenticity. This defines the psychological nature of the phenomenon of reliable authenticity of the individual. Based on the basic theories of freedom it emphasizes the specificity of a reliable authenticity of the person as the features of the process of self-organization and self-realization. Reliable authenticity is understood not only as a process, but a condition that ensures the reliability of the whole person (mental, psychological), as well as the property of the person, is characterized by its stability during exposure to destructive influences and acts as an internal resource counter (resistance) destructive influences.Reliable authenticity of the individual person's ability to control, protect and develop their mental space based on the generalized experience of successful autonomous behavior. It is a form of human subjectivity and allows various forms of spontaneous activity to implement its requirements. The opposite pole of the construct can be labeled as unreliable. Reliability is manifested in the experience of his own self and his own authorship being (individual confidence that it operates in accordance with their own desires and beliefs), feeling their relevance to spatial-temporal values and circumstances of his life that it creates or receives. Characterized by insecurity and instability of personality experience subordination, alienation, fragmentation own life and is characterized by difficulties in finding objects environment, with which a person identifies himself, feeling "on foreign soil" and not in his time. Reliable authentic identity is evolutionary and social system established quality individual, which is essential for its proper functioning and development. Thesis there is determined the following levels of study quality as syper identity, normal (moderate) reliability and unreliability disbalancing.
2. Ball G. A. Psikhologiya v ratsiogumanisticheskoy perspektive: Izbrannye raboty. / G. A. Ball. – K.: Osnova, 2006. – 408 s.
3. Ball G. O. Orієntiri suchasnogo gumanіzmu (v suspіl'nіy, osvіtnіy, psikhologіchnіy sferakh)/G. O. Ball: 2-e vid., dop. – Zhitomir: Ruta; Volin', 2008. – 232 s.
4. Ball G. A. Ratsiogumanisticheskaya orientatsiya v analize eticheskoy i etiko-psikhologicheskoy problematiki . / G. A. Ball // Gorizonty obrazovaniya, 2009. - № 1. – S.7-26.
5. Mayers D. Samoeffektivnost' // Sotsial'naya psikhologiya, 2011. – CP.: Piter. - S. 68-69. - 800 s.
6. Mey R. Iskusstvo psikhologicheskogo konsul'tirovaniya / Per. s angl. T. K. Kruglovoy. - M.: Nezavisimaya firma «Klass», 1994. – 144 c.
7. Frankl V. Chelovek v poiskakh smysla: Sbornik: Per. s angl.i nem. /Obshch. red. L.Ya.Gozmana i D.A.Leont'yeva. − M.:Progress, 1990.− 368s.
8. Fromm E. Begstvo ot svobody. /E. Fromm. - M.: Respublika, 1992. - 430 s.
9. Tsekhmister, Ya. (2014). Paradigm analysis of the personality sociogenesis. Fundamental and applied researches in practice of leading scientific schools, 6, 169-173.
Abstract views: 61 PDF Downloads: 93