To the problem of the factors of the system personality changes.
AbstractIn the article was showed the results of the empirical investigation about the influence of the phenomenon «the meeting with the Master»(the Teacher, the Important Another, the Translator, the Inspiring Illustration) on the process of professional becoming and professional socialization in the modern information society. It was illustrate that this factor is very important for the forming of motivational and targeted formation – the ambition to the professional self-development. Was singled out the features of the Master’s personality and its professional function which have a big influence for the practical psychologists during the process of their professional socialization. It may be in particular such features: the efficiency of Teacher’s professional act, the level of its psychological mastery; the variety of decision options of the professional situations, new psychological technologies which demonstrated by Master; the real example of Master’s own self-development will stay the general guide for the result and the process of the practical psychologist’s self-development; the opportunity to accumulate the experience of professional thinking, professional reflection during the work with the Master; the Master’s ability for the versatile interpretation and understanding the social world, more clear interpretation of persons relationship; the Master’s faith in people, in their best features; the evaluative attitude toward the world and purport lifelines, the bright showing the feature like helping for people which is very important for practical psychologist. Was detected the psychological arrangements of «meeting with the Master» influence: the goal formation; the origination of the new goals; the origination of the new meanings; the learning the examples of professional behavior; the feeling; reflection; the looking the others achievements; the inner cognitive motivation; the identification. Was showed that practical psychologist’s professional experience have an influence for the depth of understanding the professional mastery of the other person.
2. Antsyferova L. Y. Psykholohycheskye zakonomernost yrazvytyya lychnosty vzrosloho cheloveka y problema nepreryvnoho obrazovanyya / L. Y. Antsyferova // Psykholohych. zhurnal. – 1980. – T. 2. № 2. – S. 52 –66.
3. Bandura A. Teoryya sotsyalʹnoho nauchenyya. – SPb.: Evrazyya, 2000. – 240 s.
4. Vasylyuk V. F. Psykholohyya perezhyvanyya: analyz preodolenyya krytycheskykh sytuatsyy / Fedor Efymovych Vasylyuk – M. : Yzd-vo MHU, 1984. – 200 s.
5. Zynchenko V.P. Soznanye y tvorcheskyyakt / Vladymyr Petrovych Zynchenko. – M.: Yazyky slavyanskykh kulʹtur, 2010.– 592 s.
6. Koté M., Lyders A.H. Vlyyanye sovremennoy amerykanskoy psykholohyy na praktycheskuyu psykholohyyu v Rossyy // Sbornykpod. red. M.Koté y A.H.Lydersa / Spetsyalʹnoe prylozhenye k «Zhurnalu praktycheskoho psykholoha» za 1998 hod. Moskva, 1998. – 220 s.
7. Kronyk A. A. V hlavnykh rolyakh: Vy, my, on, ty, YA: Psykholohyya znachymykh otnoshenyy / A. A. Kronyk, E. Kronyk – M. : Myslʹ, 1989. – 204 s.
8. Leontʹev D. A. Psykholohyya smysla. Pryroda, struktura y dynamyka smyslovoy realʹnosty: monohrafyya / Dmytryy Alekseevych Leontʹev. – M. : Smysl, 1999. – 486 s.
9. Petrovskyy V.A. Lychnostʹ v psykholohyy: paradyhma subʺektnosty / Vadym Arturovych Petrovskyy [uchebnoe posobye]. – RnD : Fenyks, 1996. – 512 s.
Abstract views: 42 PDF Downloads: 38