Application of mathematical methods in solving the problems of cerebrovascular pathology detection
AbstractThe article focuses on the problem of chronic cerebrovascular disease, which is one of the major causes of morbidity and even mortality. One of the leading syndromes at an early stage of the disease is the disorder of cognitive and emotional sphere, which at the beginning of the disease are mild, and their diagnosis is challenging enough. To do today using methods of mathematical modeling, systems approach and systems analysis. Using mathematical techniques can significantly improve the quality of psychological or medical care for cognitive and emotional disorders that occur at cerebrovascular pathology.
2. Vysotskaya, Н.V. Application of the discriminant analysis for classification of cognitive disorders in patients with circulatory encephalopathy / H.V. Vysotskaya, A. M. Kozhinа, L.M. Rysovana, E.E. Chaika // Journal. Sistemi obrobki Informácie. - 2013. - № 9 (116). - P. 189-193.
3. Vysotskaya, Н.V. Developing comprehensive information system of diagnostics data degree of cognitive impairment in patients with circulatory encephalopathy / H.V. Vysotskaya, I.Yu. Panferova, L,M, Rysovana // Eastern European Journal of advanced technologies. - №3 / 2 (69). - 2014 - P.9-14.
4. Garganeeva, N.P. Logistic regression analysis in relation hypertension and mental disorders / N.P. Garganeeva, V.P. Leonov // Siberian Journal of Medicine, number 3-4. - 2001. - P.42-48.
5. Glazunov, Y.T. Emotional experience in the system of human / Y.T. Glazunov // Vestnik MSTU, T.14, No1. - 2011. - P.126-140.
6. Dzyak, L.A. Factor analysis of the variables in the structure of the functional outcome prediction problem krovoizliyaniyany intracranial arteriovenous malformations due to rupture / L.A. Dzyak, K.V. Mitrofanov, A.F. Skrypnyk // J. Patologіya.- №1, V.8. - 2011 - P.52-55.
7. Ershov, V.I. Heterogeneity of ischemic stroke from the perspective of mathematical modeling / V.I. Ershov, V.I. Chepasov // Vestnik OSU No1 (120). - 2011. - P.152-156.
8. Ershov, V.I. Peculiarities of ischemic stroke in the acute phase. / V.I. Ershov // Neurological Gazette ,. - T.XLI. - No. 3. - P.14-18.
9. Kataev, S.G. Algorithmic and software analytical and non-destructive testing of parameters of the environment on the basis of the method of allocation structures: Abstract. Dis. on soisk. scientists. step. d. the. Sciences (05.11.13) / Kataev Sergey G. // Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radio Electronics. - Tomsk. - 2012 – 44p.
10. Kozhina, A.M. Organіchnі psihіchnі rozladi vnaslіdok somatichnih zahvoryuvan: kognіtivnі that emotsіynі torn down: monograph / A.M. Kozhina, І.A. Grigorov, V.І. Korostіy etc. -. H .: rarities Ukraine, 2012. – 120p.
11. Kolotilschikova, E.A. On the study of the psychological mechanisms of neurotic and neurosis-like disorders / E.A. Kolotilschikova, I.N. Baburin, A.V. Vasilyeva, T.A. Karavaeva, E.B. Mizinova // Medical psychology in Russia. - №3 (8) . - 2011. P.53-61.
12. Kuznetsov, D.A. Intelligent decision support system diseases forecasting decisions based on fuzzy logic / D.A. Kuznetsov // Artificial intelligence. - No. 3. - 2004. - P.337-342.
13. Lyakhovetsky, V.A. Model of human short-term memory based on neural network / V.A. Lyakhovetsky, E.V. Bobrova // Mater. III International. Conference "Mathematical Biology and Bioinformatics". - 2010.
14. Malev, A.L. Comparative psychometric analysis of cognitive impairment due to vascular diseases of the brain // A.L. Malev, E.L. Tovazhnyansky, A.N. Zakharov, V.B. Kaliberdenko // Medichna psihologіya. - №1. - 2014 - P.111-116.
15. Mishchenko, T.S. Modern neuroscience in the world and in Ukraine: Challenges, Achievements and Prospects. / T.S. Mishchenko // Mater. Scientific-practical conference with international participation "Modern aspects of pharmacotherapy of diseases of the nervous system." - Kharkiv. - 2016.
16. Pourchot, V.Y. Cerebrovascular pathology from the perspective of psychosomatic medicine. / V.Y. Pourchot // J. Medical Almanac. V.№4 2009.
17. Chernov, V.I. Methods of forming diagnostically significant signs in the calculation of the probability of recurrent stroke / V.I. Chernov, N.A. Gladskih, A.V. Chernov, S.I. Shtanko // "Scientific and Medical Bulletin of the Central Black Soil Region» No 43. - 2011. - P.49-52.
Abstract views: 33 PDF Downloads: 40