Implementation of personaly oriented training in educational process of educational institution as a management problem
AbstractThe article describes the management features of the implementation of personality orientated training in the educational process of a general educational institution, are uncoverd the basic aspects of the solutions to the problem, is outlined the content of administrative activities of the head of the institution for the implementation of modern teaching technology, an algorithm for managing of the introduction of innovative educational technologies in educational institutions is suggested. Qualimetric model is designed to monitor the quality control of reasech subject. The parameters and criteria for evaluation of the management quality of implementation of personally oriented training technology in the educational processes of educational institutions.
5. Dimitrenko G. A. Restructuring in the construction: assessment of management and engineering work / G.A. Dmytrenko, V.V. Yakymchuk. – K.: Bydivelnik, 1989. – 111 p.
6. Yelnikova G.V. Scientific bases of management of secondary education in the region: monograph / G.V. Yelnikova. – K. : DAKKO, 1999. – 303 p. 7. Monitoring in the management of the institution / O. M. Kasyanova. Administrative support for education quality monitoring / T.B. Volobueva. – Kharkiv: Osnova, 2004. – 96 p. – (Library Journal "Managing School"; issue 1 (13).
8. Education management: tutorial / Ed. : L. Danilenko, L. Karamushka. – K. :School World, 2003. – 400 p.
9. Serikov V.V. Education and personality. The theory and practice of designing of educational systems / V. V. Serikov. – M. : Logos, 1999. – 272 p.
10. Tsekhmister, Ya.V. (2000). The problem of pre-professional training of students. Psychology and pedagogy, 1, 59-66.
11. Khlebnikova T. M. Personality oriented training in postgraduate education / T. M. Khlebnikova // Pedagogy and Psychology: collection of papers / H.C. Skovoroda KNPU – Kharkiv, 2009. – Issue 35. – P. 100-108.
12. Yakimanskaya I. S. Technology of student-centered learning in the modern school / I. S. Yakimanskaya. – September, 2000. – 176 p. – (Library Journal "School Principal").
Abstract views: 57 PDF Downloads: 68