Psychological aspects of professional relationships between managers and practical psychologists of educational institutions
AbstractThe following article deals with the psychological aspects, types and levels of professional relationships between managers and practical psychologists of educational institutions. Particular attention is focused on the dependence of the such professional relationships on the managers' and practicing psychologists' work direction. The article provides a typological matrix of professional relationships between managers and practical psychologists, including attributes of constructive relationships. It emphasizes that constructive professional relationship between managers and practical psychologists of educational institutions are built at three interdependent levels which constitute a cyclical system of professional relationships. The article further presents an author's conceptual and strategic model of constructive professional relationship between managers and practical psychologists of educational institutions. The importance of establishing a professional contract between managers and practical psychologists is specifically highlighted. Such professional contracts should outline the general activities of managers and the practical psychologists, which form the basis of partnership programs. One of the most important forms of interaction between managers and practical psychologists are defined as inline meetings regarding the outcomes of psychological work.
[FUNDAMENTAL AND APPLIED RESEARCHES IN PRACTICE OF LEADING
SCIENTIFIC SCHOOLS, 2016 – 2 (14)] ISSN 2313-7525
2. Bytyanova M. R. Orhanyzatsyyapsykholohycheskoyrabotы v shkole / M. R. Bytyanova. – M. : Sovershenstvo, 1998. – 298 s. – S. 267 – 274.
3. Vachkov Y. V. Psykholoh y dyrektor shkolы / Y. V. Vachkov // Upravlenye shkoloy. – 2003. - #45 (336). – S. 6.
4. Yevdokymova N. O. Psykholohichni zasady formuvannya subyekta pravnychoyi diyal'nosti u vyshchomu navchal'nomu zakladi : monohrafiya / N. O. Yevdokymova. -–Mykolayiv : Ilion, 2011. -–420 s. -–S. 166 - 167.
5. Karamushka L. M. Psykholohiya upravlinnya zakladamy osvity : Monohrafiya / L. M. Karamushka. – K. : Nika-Tsentr, 2000. – 332 s. – (Seriya «Novitnya psykholohiya». Vyp. 6).
6. Kulinich I. O. Psykholohiya upravlinnya: navch. posib. / I. O. Kulinich. – K. : Znannya, 2008. – 292 s.
7. Ohorilko I. Vzayemodiya. Dyrektor i psykholoh: praktykum dlya upravlintsya / I. Ohorilko // Psykholohiya upravlinnya. – 2 lyutoho 2010 r. – S. 8 – 10.
8. Panok V. H. Praktychna psykholohiya. Teoretyko-metodolohichni zasady rozvytku. Monohrafiya / V. H. Panok. – Chernivtsi : Tekhnodruk, 2010. – 486 s.
9. Turishcheva L. V. Psykholohiya upravlinnya / L. V. Turishcheva. – Kh. : Vyd. hrupa «Osnova», 2005. – 68 s. – S.41 – 42.
Abstract views: 21 PDF Downloads: 21