Improving the mechanism of implementation of effective employment policies at the regional level
AbstractState employment policy is the expression of the constitutional rights of citizens of a social state to the free use of their abilities for entrepreneurial and other economic activities, including the free disposal of their abilities to work and the choice of activities. The formation of a socially oriented market economy requires an interconnected active socio-economic policy not only at the republican, but also at the regional levels. The merit of many regional administrations was that, to the best of their abilities and because of their special proximity to the population and enterprises, they tried to reduce the negative social consequences of crisis phenomena in the economy. The article discusses the main directions of implementation of the state policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of employment promotion. The article also discusses the problematic aspects of the implementation of this policy and made recommendations for improving the state economic policy in the context of increasing the general level of employment and fighting unemployment.
2. Rakhimbekov, T. (2017). Labor market and problems of employment of the rural population in Kazakhstan. Labor in Kazakhstan. №8. [In Russian].
3. Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 31, 2015 No. 162. It has lost force by Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 29, 2016 No. 919. [In Russian]
4. Sansyzbaeva, G.N. (2017). The modern concept of employment in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Bulletin of the Kazakh National University. №2. [In Russian].
5. Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 13, 2018 No. 746 On approval of the State Program for the Development of Productive Employment and Mass Entrepreneurship for 2017-2021 «Enbek» [In Kazakh].
6. Zhalimbetova, R. (2007). Economic reforms and the current state of employment in Kazakhstan. Labor in Kazakhstan. №3. [In Russian].
Abstract views: 22 PDF Downloads: 19