Models and mechanisms of formation of posttraumatic stress disorders in hybrid war (conflicts) and their features
AbstractIn study was conducted analysis and systematic studies of war syndromes, the end of the 20th and early 21st centuries ("Vietnamese syndrome", "Persian Gulf syndrome", "Afghan syndrome," etc.). For the first time are presented the systemic symptoms of the hybrid war syndrome (hybrid conflict) on the basis of the analysis, the application of the method of historical analogies, comparison, systematization and interpretation of facts, abstraction and concretization. For the first time, the presence of the following stages of its development in the process of formation of PTSD has been proven: the "pre-PTSD", the latent phase "soft PTSD" (which already takes place, but obviously does not manifest itself and can be detected only by instrumental (hardware) methods) and "formed PTSD" (as a rule, one that is completely formed, clearly manifested, stable, multisymptomatic, and deployed, which, in the absence of its timely detection and treatment, is more likely to be transformed into a post-traumatic personality disorder). The issues of informational and cognitive trauma of personnel and population were considered on the basis of the analysis of the striking factors of information and cognitive weapons and the peculiarities of their salvage in the Hybrid War. We identified and described in our model of formation of PTSD in the context of the hybrid war "zero" - "entry into military service" stage and the three main stages of the emergence and formation of the PTSD. The first stage is "preparatory": Phases: 1) General training; 2) training in the units in the conditions most close to combat (primary "Vaccinations" from PTSD); 3) Combat coordination of units (secondary "Vaccinations" from PTSD). The second stage of "stay in the crisis zone": 1) phase - sending to the area of military action; 2) participation in military action; 3) retirement. The third stage "Return from the combat zone". Particular emphasis should be put on other models of PTSD formation in specialists who do not take direct participation in battles, but are in a state of high nervous-psychological stress. Stress is due the influence of responsibility for the effectiveness of use in the area of military action or in the enemy territory of high-cost, high-tech means on which the effectiveness of action depends in general, and the lives of combatants (for example, LAC crews and, in particular, UAV operators (2nd model) and military pilots flying aircraft (airplanes / helicopters) (3rd moth model). The first and second stages of the formation of PTSD in them are similar to the above-mentioned one model of the formation of PTSD. Differences with the 1st model and between the second and third models develop in the third stage. It has also been established that PTSD may occur immediately after a traumatic event, or can lead to a negative long-term symptom and show symptoms that are sufficient for the diagnosis of PTSD (or the conditions / illness associated with it), even over the years.
2. Danyk, Y., Maliarchuk, T., Briggs, Ch. (2017). HybridWar: High-tech, Information and Cyber Conflicts, Connections. The Quarterly Journal, 16(2), 5–24. [InUkrainian]
3. Danyk, Y., Zborovska, O. (2018). Development and implementation of a new concept of crisis situations syndrome: "syndrome of a hybrid war" http://eu-jr.eu/health/article/view/797[In Ukrainian]
4.Danyk, Y., Maliarchuk, T., Kokhreidze, G. (2017). Hybrid highly technological synergy of modern wars and military conflicts, Proceedings of the David Agmashenebeli National Defense Academy of Georgia,С. 14–21.
5. Davidson, J.R., Mathew, J., Friedman, Dennis, S. Charney, Deutch, A., (1995) Еpidemiologic profile of post-traumatic stress disorder: Prevalence, comorbidity, and risk factors. Neurobiological and clinical consequences of stress: Prevalence, co-morbidity, and risk factors. Raven Press, р. 415-427.
6. Gorbulin, V.P. (Eds). (2017). Svіtova gіbrіdna vіyna: ukrayinskiy front. NISD, Kiiv, 496 p. [InUkrainian].
7. Kekelidze, Z.I. (2005). Posttravmaticheskoe stressovoe rasstroystvo u postradavchich v chrezvichaynich situasiyach. Posttravmaticheskoe stressovoe rasstroystvo. М., GNTSSSP them. Serbian, p. 81-95. [InRussian].
8. Malkina-Pykh, I.G. (2005). Extreme situations. M .: Publishing house Eksmo.
9. Maryin, M.I., Kasperovich, V.G. (2003). Phsichologicheskaya slugba MVD Rossii, ee zadachi I rezultati deyatelnosti. Aktualnie voprosi soverchenstvovaniya phsichologicheskogo obespecheniya deyatelnosti sotrudnikov organov vnutrennic del. М., GUK MVD RF, p.7-37. [InRussian].
10. Mihalskiy, A.V., Tsarov, Yu.O. (2011). Posttravmatichniy stresoviy rozlad: Istorichniy oglyad. Problemi suchasnoyi psihologIyi, 12, 687 – 696. [InUkrainian].
[11. Portnov A.A. Sindrom Vetnamskoy Voynyi [Online] URL: https://ilive.com.ua/health/sindrom-vetnamskoy-voyny_123933i88403.html
12. RodIna, N.V. (2014). KopIng v umovah vIyskovihdIy: vikliki dlya ukraYinskogo suspIlstva. Problemi polItichnoYi psihologIYi: zb. nauk. prats / AsotsiatsiyapolItichnihpsihologivUkraYini, InstitutsotsIalnoYitapolitichnoYipsihologIYiNAPNUkraYini - K.: Millenium, 2014. – Vip 1(15). - S. 107-116. 10. Romenets V.A. Vchinok I postannyakanonIchnoYipsihologIYi// Lyudina. Sub’Ekt.
13. Rodina, N.V. (2016). Prospects of Positive Psychology and Psychology of human ortobiozis in rehabilitation of antiterrorist operation participants] // Fundamental and applied researches in practice of leading scientific schools, 2 (14), 55-61.http://dspace.onu.edu.ua:8080/handle/123456789/10373
14. Romanichin, A.M., Boyko, O.V., Bogorodizkiy, D.V. (2015). Pcsichologiyaboy: diyalnist y komandira pidrozdilu schodo pidtrimannya moralno-pcsicologichnogo stanu osobovogo skladu v chodi boyovich diy: navchalno-metodichniy posibnik, NASV, Lviv, 322 p. [InUkrainian].
15. Schilova, L.A. (2003). Opit organizasii raboti s lichnim sostavom, prinimaychem uchastie v provedenii kontrterroristicheskoy operasii. Aktualnie voprosi soverchenstvovaniya psichologicheskogo obespecheniya deyatelnosti sotrudnikov organov vnutrennich del. М., GUK MVD RF, p. 119-127. [InRussian].
16. Serebryannikov, V.V. (1998). Sosiologiya voyni. М., OS-89. [InRussian].
17. Smulevich, A.B. (2006). Markeri latentnogo perioda PTSR. Lichnoe soobchenie. [InRussian].
18. Snedkov, E.V. (1997) Boevaya i phsichicheskaya travma. SpB. [InRussian].
19. Soldatkin, V.A. (Ed). Posttravmaticheskoe stressovoe rasstroystvo. Rost GMU Minzdrava, Rostov n/D. [InRussian].
20. Solomon, Z., Benbenishy, R. (1986). The role of proximity, immediacy and expect ancyin frontline treatment of combat stress reaction among Israel is in the LebanonWar. Amer. J. Psychiat., 143(5), 613-617.
21. Solomon, Z., Mikulincer, M., Blech, A. (1988). CharacteristicExpressionsofCombat-recanted PTSD amongIsraelisoldiersinthe 1982 LebanonWar. BehavioralMed., 14(4), 171-178.
22. Special operations for disruption of state and military control system. (2015) Security and Defence Quarterly, published by War Studies University, Warsaw,4(9).URL: https://securityanddefence.pl/resources/html/article/details?id=124640.
23. Telelim, V. M. (Eds). (2015). Osnovi strategiy I natsIonalnoyi bezpeki ta oboroni derzhavi. – K., NUOU Im. Ivana ChernyahIvskogo. . [InUkrainian].
24. Update of Health Effects of Serving in the Gulf War (2010) Institute o fMedicine. Gulf War and Health. The National Academies Press. Washington, 8. https://doi.org/10.17226/12835
25.Ushakov, I.B., Bubeev, Yu.A. (2005) Combat stress: psychophysiological markers of resistance Sat. Scientific papers of the symposium dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the State Scientific-Research Institute. - M ., p. 10 -12.[InRussian].
26. Vasilevsky, V.G., Fastovets, G.A. (2005) Background and clinical and psychopathological features of post-traumatic stress disorderincombatants. Post-traumaticstressdisorder. M ., GNTSSSP them. Serbian, p. 32-35. [InRussian].
27. Vetnamskiy sindrom. URL: http://kak-bog.ru/vetnamskiy-sindrom
28. Vsplesk samoubiystv sredi amerikanskih soldat odin suicid v den [https://topwar.ru/15333-vsplesk-samoubiystv-sredi-amerikanskih-soldat-odin-suicid-v-den.html].
29. Zacharova, S.I. (2006). К voprosu o profilaktike PTSR. Lichnoe soobchenie. [InRussian].
Abstract views: 118 PDF Downloads: 119