The phenomenon of economic singularity as a result of macroeconomic uncertainty
AbstractMacroeconomic uncertainty is the most important feature of the modern civilizational development. In its manifestations, it can cause an even more threatening phenomenon, which in scientific literature has been called “the point of singularity”. The article attempts to summarize the scientific views on the phenomenon of economic uncertainty, and to show the evolution of the concepts of "uncertainty" and "singularity". Revealed the causes of the singularity, which are associated with a reduction between production and consumption time; minimization of the mediation functions that the financial and economic system took upon itself; the instability of production and economic relations and the lack of the possibility of forecasting their development; crowding out living labor and replacing it with capitalized one. It is shown that the notion of “a zone of singularity” more precisely corresponds to a possible scenario of economic development. Preparation for future changes involves the study of macroeconomic risks, their identification, assessment of the possible consequences of their materialization.
2. Makasheva, N. A. (2013). Uncertainty, probability, ethics. Voprosy ekonomiki, 10, 47-65.
3. Ludwig von Mises (2000). Human activity: Treatise on economic theory. M .: Economy.
4. Knight F.Kh. (2003). H12. Risk, uncertainty and profit / Translation from English -. M .: Delo.
5. Aliber, Robert Z., Kindleberger, Charles P. (2015). Manias, Panics, and Crashes: A History of Financial Crises, Palgrave Macmillan.
6. Olsevich, Y. Yu. (2013). Fundamental market uncertainty and financial theories. - SPb .: Aletheia.
7. Olsevich, Yu.Ya. (2011). The fundamental uncertainty of the market and the concept of the current crisis. Moscow: Institute of Economics, Russian Academy of Sciences.
8. Besley, Tim and Hennessy, Peter (2009). The Global Financial Crisis — Why Didn't Anybody Notice // British Academy Review. Issue 14. November 2009.
9. Kolomiets, A. (2014). Inflation and Banking Percentage in the Contemporary Russian Economy . Issues of Economics, 12, 101-115.
10. Nazaretian, A.P. (2015). Nonlinear Future: The Singularity of the 21st Century as an Element of Meghistory. The Age of Globalization, 2, 18-34.
11. Korotaev A.V. (n.d.). New technologies and scenarios of the future, or Singularity is already near? [Electronic resource]. Access mode: cliodynamics.ru/download/Korotayev_Singulyarnost.pdf
12. Boldachev, A. (2016). Finita for the story. In the book: Singularity. Images of "post-humanity". The author of the book is K. G. Frumkin. - M .: Algorithm, 7-37.
Abstract views: 28 PDF Downloads: 43