Formalization of theoretical tools for risks of internal audit system identification
AbstractMethodological principles formalization and practical tools development for risks of internal audit system identification is the subject of this study. The purpose of paper is to develop scientifically substantiated proposals for improving the methods for entrepreneurial risk assessing in internal audit system. Achievement of the goal set in the article was carried out with help of general and special research methods, namely: dialectical approach, analysis and synthesis, systematization and generalization. Article presents the categorical and terminological interpretation of risks of internal audit system and substantiates the basic characteristics of business risk. Study tested general audit risk components and influence of the controlled environment internal factors on risk of internal audit system. It was established in the article the place of business risk and internal audit risk in the entity’s controlled environment. With purpose of risks systematization for taking them into account in management process algorithms of entity’s controlled environment risks identification was developed. As a result, developed scientifically-based risk identification tool in internal audit system allowed identification and timely elimination of risky business operations consequences.
2. Ilyuk, V. (2010). Internal control in the process of management of a commercial organization. BDI (BDI), 2 (88), pp. 6-11.
3. Bortnikova, Ye.V. (2012). History of the origin and essence of the concepts of "risk", "risk management" and "operational risks".Effective economy), 2012, 8, available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=1336.
4. Bernstayn, P. (2000). Against the Gods: Taming the Risk. Moscow, 2000, 400 p.
5. Horlachuk, V., Yenal'yev, M. (2013). Development of the theory of expected utility. Economist, 3, pp. 49-50.
6. Neyman, Dj., Morgenshtern, O. (1970). Theory of games and economic behavior. Moscow, "Science".
7. Korobova, S.S. Development of Risk Management in Entrepreneurship. available at: www.kycherova.ru/delopment/index.html
8. Economic risk problems: analysis and management: Sb. sciences etc. According to the materials of the First All-Ukrainian Sciences. conf. October 26-28, 1998 Kyiv National Economic University, Kyiv.
9. On Entrepreneurship: Law of Ukraine, No. 698-XII of 07.02.1991, available at: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/698-12/card2#Card.
10. Vitlins'kyy, V.V., Verchenko, P.I., Sihal, A.V., Nakonechnyy, Ya.S. (2002). Economic Risks: Gaming Models. Kyiv, KNEU.
11. Vyhivs'ka, I. (2008). The emergence of business risks for objects of accounting. Problems of the theory and methodology of accounting, control and analysis), 203 (12), pp. 112-118.
12. Dotsenko, I.O. (2011). Systematization of classification signs of entrepreneurial risk. Scientific herald of the Poltava University of Economics and Trade), 4, pp. 83-91.
13. Zheleznyak, V.V. (2014). Formation of insurance companies as a material basis for their protection against business risks. Electronic scientific special edition "Effective economy". Dnipropetrovsk State Agrarian and Economic University. Dnipro, 2014, № 11, available at: http://eadnurt.diit. edu.ua/jspui/bitstream/123456789/3430/1/Zheleznyak_1.pdf
14. Kuz'min, O.Ye., Mel'nyk, O.H. (2003). OsnovFundamentals of Management, Kyiv, "Akademvyd".
15. Sakhartseva, I.I., Shlyaha, O.V. (2008). Risks of economic diagnostics of the enterprise. Kyiv, Condor.
16. Kopotiyenko, T.Yu. (2018). Estimation of audit risk in internal audit. Eastern Europe: Economics, Business and Management, 3 (14), pp. 392-397.
17. International standard on auditing 400 «Risk assessments and internal control» [Electronic resource]. Mode of access: http://www.icisa.cag.gov.in/Background%20Material/RISK%20ASSt%20AND%20INTNL%20CONTROL%20ISA_400.pdf.
18. Dodj, R. (2002). Brief Guide to Standards and Audit Standards. Moscow, Sirin.
19. Kamens'ka, T.O. (2015). Audit Risks and Their Evaluation. Ukrainian Statistics, 2, pp. 43-45.
20. Skobara, V.V. (1998). Audit: methodology and organization. Moscow, Business and Service.
21. Didenko, S.V. (2009). [Model of risk management of audit activity.Economy and region Poltava, 1 (20), pp. 139-142.
22. Nazarova, K.O. (2015). Audit: evolution, potential, efficiency. Kyiv.
23. Dorosh, N.I. (2006). Audit: theory and practice. Kyiv.
24. Nesterenko, O. O. (2018). Integrated Reporting: theory, methodology, practice. Kh. : Vydavets Ivanchenko I. S.
25. Kolluru, R.V. (1996). Health Risk Assessment: Principles and Practices. Risk Assessment and Management Handbook. For Environmental, Health, and Safety Professionals. New York, 123–151.
26. Vnukova, N.M., Smolyak, V.A. (2006). Economic risk assessment of enterprises: problems of theory and practice. Kharkiv, INJECT.
27. Ustenko, O.L. (1997). Theory of Economic Risk. K., MAUP, .
28. The IIA Global Internal Audit Competency Framework. The Institute of Internal Auditors. [Electronic resource]. Mode of access: https://global.theiia.org/translations/PublicDocuments/The-IIA-Global-Internal-Audit-Competency-Framework-Russian.pdf.
29. Pozharyts'ka, I. M. (2013). Professional judgment of the auditor: epistemological aspect. Economic analysis: Sb. sciences works. Ternopil, TNEU "Economic Thought", 14, No. 1, pp. 135-140.
Abstract views: 148 PDF Downloads: 121