Implementing corporate social responsibility as a dynamic capability in recent modern agri-business SMES’ concerns
AbstractThe globalizing market economy is not a homogeneous structure. It seeks the emergence of a decentralized regulation of markets coupled with a cosmopolitan and liberal democracy provided by transnational institutions. During this process agricultural sector cannot be hidden and should choose the best practical strategies but in the area of globalized agricultural economy, how should corporate social responsibility (CSR), of agriculture should be managed? This paper investigates the global economy and corporate social responsibility in the context of agricultural sector.
2. Borrus, M. And Zysman, J. (1997) "Globalization with borders: The rise of Wintelism as the future of global competition". Industry and innovation, 1997, 141-66.
3. Bowen, H.R. (1953), Social Responsibilities of the Businessman, Harper & Row, New York, NY.
4. Carroll, A., (2000). Ethical challenges for business in the new millennium: corporate social responsibility and models of management morality. Business Ethics Quarterly 10 (1), 33–42.
5. Castells, Manuel and Alejandro Portes (1989). “World underneath: the origins, dynamics and effects of the informal economy,” in A. Portes, M. Castells, and L.a. Benton (eds.), The informal economy: studies in advanced and less developed countries, 11-37. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press.
6. Crowther, D. and Jatana, R. (2005), ‘‘Is CSR proﬁtable?’’, in Crowther, D. and Jatana, R. (Eds), Representations of Social Responsibility, Vol. 1, ICFAI University Press, Hyderabad.
7. Danaee Fard Hassan, Mohammad Reza Noruzi, (2013), A Research Paper on the Evolution of Corporate Social Responsibility Enigma in the Middle of Accounting History in Iranian Private Companies; is there any Accounting Background or not?, III International Conference on Luca Pacioli in Accounting History and III Balkans and Middle East Countries Conference on Accounting and Accounting History, 19-22 June, Istanbul, Turkey.
8. Danaee Fard Hassan, Mohammad Reza Noruzi, (2013), Accounting Policy, Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility: Understanding the Effects of Iranian National Accounting Policy on the Occurrence of Corporate Social Responsibility; the Role of Accounting History and Best Practices, III International Conference on Luca Pacioli in Accounting History and III Balkans and Middle East Countries Conference on Accounting and Accounting History, 19-22 June, Istanbul, Turkey.
9. Farm Zero, (2012), Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) available online at: http://www.farm-zero.com/corporate-social-responsibility/
10. Frederick, W.C. (1960), ‘‘The growing concern over business responsibility’’, California Management Review, Vol. 2, 54-61.
11. Genier, Claudia, Mike Stamp, Marc Pfitzer, (2012), Corporate Social Responsibility in the Agrifood Sector: Harnessing Innovation for Sustainable Development, Prepared for the Food & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Sponsored by Nestlé available at: http://www.rcci.net/globalización/2000/fg138.htm
12. Hernández, José G. Vargas, Mohammad Reza Noruzi," (2009) Challenges of Global Economy", Market Forces, Research Development, July, Vol. 5 No.2, 17-25
13. Hitt, Michael A., Keats Barbara W., and De Marie Samuel M. (1998). "Navigating in the new competitive landscape: Building strategic flexibility and competitive advantage in the 21st century", Academy of Management Executive, Vol. 12, No. 4.
14. Manakkalathil, J., Rudolf, E., (1995). Corporate social responsibility in a globalizing market, SAM Advanced Management Journal 47, 29–32
14. World Bank Institute, (2003). Public Policy for Corporate Social Responsibility (EdsPetkoski, D. and Twose, N) conference, Jointly sponsored by the World Bank Institute, the Private Sector Development Vice Presidency of the World Bank, and the International Finance Corporation July 7–25. Available at: http://info.worldbank.org/etools/docs/library/57434/publicpolicy_econference.pdf (accessed 25-01-2011)
Abstract views: 174 PDF Downloads: 122