Right to privacy: a review of international and national legislation
AbstractThe article explores the role and importance of confidential information in the life of modern society, focuses on the problems of ensuring the legal protection of confidential information. The degree of personal freedom in the state, democracy and humanity of the political regime depends on how guaranteed the confidentiality of information is, the secrets of the private life of citizens, how deeply a state can penetrate the content of these secrets. As a result of the study, theoretical statements were formulated proving the existence of the institution of confidential information, its significance in the development of communicative relations was determined, a classification of existing types of confidential information in the legal system of the Republic of Kazakhstan was proposed with substantiation of its practical significance, the definition of secrecy in legislation was outlined, characteristics. Many of these problems have not been previously studied independently or are not sufficiently developed or require rethinking in relation to the new conditions of life in the country. Recently, there have been positive developments in terms of overcoming the previously established stereotypes of the secrecy cult. Many information barriers have been eliminated; methods of administrative-command management of information flows are eliminated. The general civilization process of creating the global information space implies greater openness of states. At the same time, the formation of a new statehood based on the principles of democracy, legality, the desire for more active cooperation with foreign countries based on the openness of the parties does not exclude the need to maintain state secrets and other types of confidential information.
2. Shegebaeva, A.R. Ensuring the right to privacy in the criminal law policy of Kazakhstan: Dis. ... for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in the specialty 6D030300 - "Law Enforcement". - Karaganda, 2017. - 187 p.
3. Kurumbaev, R.K. Immunity Institute: theory questions: Dis. ... Cand. legal Sciences: 12.00.02. - Osh, 2018. - 200 p.
4. Schlötter, R. «Der Schutz von Betriebs – und Geschäftsgeheimnissen von Arbeitnehmern. Eine rechtsvergleichende Untersuchung des englischen, französischen und deutschen Rechts» (Köln, Schmidt Verlag 1997)
5. Maier, A. «Der Schutz von Betriebs– und Geschäftsgeheimnissen im schwedischen, englischen und deutschen Recht» (Köln: Schmidt KG Verlag, 1998)
6. Weber, M. Berufsgeheimnis im Steuerrecht und Steuergeheimnis. Zuerich: Schulthess Polzgraphischer Verlag, 1982. S. 266
7. Holzapfel, H.J. Steuergeheimnis, Verfassung und Offenbarungsbefugniss. Dissertation. –Muenchen. –1972
8. Bullis, R.K., Mazur C.S. Legal Issues and Religious Counseling. – Louisville (Kentucky, USA): Westminster John Knox Press, 1993. – 127 p. – P. 34.
9. Anglim, C.T. Encyclopedia of religion and the law in America. Second Edition. – Amenia (NY, USA): Grey House Publishing, Inc., 2009. – 880 p. – P. 114–115.
10. Jack, A. Blum, Michael Levi, R. Thomas Naylor, Phil Williams. Financial Havens, Banking Secrecy And Money Laundering, United Nations Office For Drug Control And Crime Prevention Global Programme Against Money Laundering,// http://www.cf.ac.uk/socsi/whoswho/levi–laundering.pdf
11. Micheloud & Co «What does bank secrecy cover?» // http:// S.B.A.com.
12. Codes of professional responsibility /Ed. Rena A. Gorlin. – Washington, D. C.: The Bureau of National Affairs, Inc., 1998. – 304 pp.
13. Large legal dictionary. 3rd ed., Ext. and pererabat. / Ed. prof. AND I. Sukharev. - M .: INFRA – M, 2007. VI. - 858 s.
14. Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Adopted by UNGA Resolution 217 (III) of December 10, 1948 // [Electronic resource]. - Access Mode: http://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/declarations/declhr.shtml
15. Resolution of the UN General Assembly on December 18, 2013 No. A / RES / 68/167 "The right to privacy in the digital age" // [Electronic resource]. - Access Mode: http://www.un.org/ru/ga/third/68/third_res.shtml
16. International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. Adopted by General Assembly resolution 2200 A (XXI) of December 16, 1966 // [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/conventions/pactpol.shtml
17. Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 28, 2005 No. 91 – III “On ratification of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights”. [Electronic resource]. - Access Mode: URL: http://adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/Z050000091_
18. Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the EU “On the protection of individuals in the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data” // [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://www.constmb.ru/wp–content/uploads/sites/9/2017/10/Reglament–N–2016679–Evropejskogo–parlamenta–i–Soveta–Evropej.pdf
19. Directive 2002/58 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of July 12, 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of confidentiality in the electronic communications sector (Directive on confidentiality and electronic communications). // [Electronic resource] https://pd.rkn.gov.ru/docs/Direktiva_Evropejskogo_Parlamenta_i_Soveta_Evropejskogo_Sojuz_2002_58_ES.rtf
20. The main provisions of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) "On the protection of privacy and international exchanges of personal data" (September 23, 1980). // [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://online.zakon.kz/Document/?doc_id=31049166#pos=1;–82
21. Convention on the Protection of Individuals with the Automated Processing of Personal Data (Strasbourg, January 28, 1981). // [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://online.zakon.kz/Document/?doc_id=1034061#pos=0;0
22. Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 21, 2013 No. 94 – V “On personal data and their protection”. [Electronic resource]. - Access Mode: URL: http://adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/Z1300000094
23. Martyshin, M.Yu. State secret as an object of constitutional and legal regulation. Dis. ... Cand. legal Sciences: 12.00.02. [Text] - M., 2009. - 191 p.
24. Fatyanov, A.A. Legal problems of attributing information to state secrets in the context of the modernization of the economy. [Electronic resource]. - Access Mode: URL: // www.fa.ru/institutes/pego/news/Documents/4.doc
25. Zubov, A. Who was tried for divulging state secrets in Kazakhstan. [Electronic resource]. - Access Mode: URL: // https://365info.kz/2016/12
26. Naumov, A., Roshchin A. The mystery of a trade secret in Russia // Business people. - 1993. - № 4 (32). - p.92.
27. The course of the Soviet criminal law / Ed. A.A. Piontkovskogo. T.IV. - M .: Science, 1970. - 516 p.
28. In Kazakhstan, several officials were detained for disclosing state secrets. [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: URL: // https://newinform.com/40207–v–kazahstane–neskolko–chinovnikov–zaderzhany–za–razglashenie–gosudarstvennoi–tainy
29. In Kazakhstan, a former government official was detained for disclosing state secrets. [Electronic resource]. - Access Mode: URL: // http://www.aif.ru/politics/world/v_kazahstane_byvshego_goschinovnika_zaderzhali_za_razglashenie_gostayny
Abstract views: 29 PDF Downloads: 49