Psychology of university students' motivation
AbstractThe article considers the main aspects of student’s motivation, the authors compare the main motives of university students with the main motives of 11th grade students for attending university. The levels of need for approval between university students and 11th grade students were compared. In the article, an author’s questionnaire is presented. The practical recommendations were presented based on questionnaire results.
2. Bobrovitskaya, S.V. (1997). Some features of motivation for admission to a pedagogical university.Psychological Education Service: Conference Proceedings. Moscow.
3. Bulgakov, A.V. (2002). Scientific information. Innovation in Education, 4, –132.
4. Zanyuk, S. S. (1997). Psychology of motivation and emotions. Tutorial. Lutsk: Volyn State University.
5. Zanyuk, S. S. (2002). Formation of achievement motivation in adolescents in the process of psychological training. Problems of General and Educational Psychology, 8, 12–52.
6. Ilyin, E. P. (2000). Motivation and motives. St. Petersburg: "Piter".
7. Ilyin, E. P. (1998). Human motives: theory and methods of study. Kiev: High School.
8. Ilyin, E. P. (2011). Psychology of will. St. Petersburg: Piter.
Abstract views: 118 PDF Downloads: 42