Risk factors for acute myocardial infarction in patients younger and middle age
AbstractWe investigated 300 patients with primary and repeat MI, among them 197 have been complicated by myocardial infarction, including 142 patients with - myocardial infarction with tooth Q. Patients were divided into two age groups: young (under 45 years) - 70 people and middle-aged (46 to 60 years) - 230. All patients were treated between 2006 and 2012 in Bukhara branch and regional RSCEMH Heart Hospital. The results of these studies indicate that the major risk factors for coronary heart disease are (male sex, lipid disorders, hypertension, physical inactivity, smoking, chronic foci of infections, excessive body weight) are found in most patients with myocardial infarction before the age of 60 years. The most important for the prevention of the disease and its complications in both groups of patients were corrected lipid metabolism disorders, smoking cessation, rehabilitation centers of infections, the normalization of physical activity.
2. Valenkevych, L. M., Lemkin, S. M. (1990). Myocardial infarction at a young age. Clinical medicine, 68, No. 2, 12-18.
3. Gafarova, A. C. Gafarov, V. V. (2009). Sudden death: a study of myocardial infarction based on who programs "Register of acute myocardial infarction", "Monica". Cardiovascular therapy and prevention, 8(6), Annex 1, 86.
4. A. Yu. I., Okrugin S. A., Orlov, S. D. (1999). Acute coronary syndrome in individuals 40 years of age: results of 10 years of observations in Tomsk (1988-1997) and the who program "Register of acute myocardial infarction". Cardiology, 39, 11, 47-50.
5. Kurbanov, R. D., Eliseev, M. R., Hamidullah, G. A. (2007). Modern principles of diagnostics and treatment of arterial hypertension. Manual for doctors. Tashkent.
6. Oganov R. G., Maslennikova, G. Y. (2002). Mortality from cardiovascular and other noncommunicable diseases among the working population of Russia. Cardiovascular therapy and prevention, 3, 4-8.
7. Sotnikov, A. V. (2007). Clinical characteristics and course of myocardial infarction in young and middle-aged. SPb.
Abstract views: 37 PDF Downloads: 28