Strategicity of psychotype as an information and communication technology: image and reputation, strategic marketing, branding
AbstractOn this material we show theoretical and methodological aspects as just established science Sociology, and also relatively new science Socionic with her argumantational base and scientific paradigm. Reveal two important scientific term for science Psychology and Socionic respectively – psychotype and sociotype and propose consider classifications of the famous scientists. Give an example material from our own empirical researches. Of course, we show the main aspects of all this strategic marketing methods on the concrete institutions, such as University, Academy, Palace of Culture. That’s why in this context very important are image and reputation, as though branding. If some institution would like to have a high respectful reputation, they need to have nice employees.
2. Grigorieva, N. (n.d.). 13 personalitypsychotypes: fromparanoidtocycloid / Source Access Mode: https://www.bsmu.by/page/6/4796/
3. Gulenko, V. (2003).Managementoftheteam. Socionicsforexecutives. (2nd edition). Moscow: AstaRest.
4. Melnikova, N.N.,Goleva, D. M. (2000). Investigationoftheroleofself-presentationintheprocessofhumanperceptionby a person. Theoretical, experimentalandappliedpsychology: a collectionofscientificworksin 2t. Chelyabinsk: YUUrGU, 2, 77-85.
5. Mosiyev, S.O. (2014).Self-presentationofpersonalityas a psychologicalandpedagogicalprocess. Pedagogicalalmanac: a collectionofscientificworks. Kherson: KVNZ “KhersonAcademyofContinuingEducation”, 24, 148-153.
6. Melnychuk, І.М. (Ed.). (2008).Sociology: experimentalcourseoflectures. Ternopil, 2008.
Abstract views: 70 PDF Downloads: 72