The educational program "Psychology of Business and Management" of Ivan Franko National university of Lviv: the way to europeanization
AbstractThe article presents the educational program "Psychology of Business and Management" for training specialists in psychology of interpersonal and business communication, business consulting, psychological evaluation of staff, personnel management, conducting legal support, organizational behavior and applied ethics, prevention of professional deformities, gender differences management activities; media psychology, advertising psychology and PR, and more. The relevance of the newest direction of business psychology, leadership and communication for the modern labor market is highlighted. Emphasis is placed on the modernization of educational programs contributing to the Europeanization and enhancement of the quality of training able to act in an intercultural professional environment, and the quality of scientific research leads to a constant search in order to ensure the competitiveness of graduates, the spread of values and the formation of a positive image of the country. Graduates of the specialty "Psychology of Business and Management" may hold positions: business psychologist, psychologist-trainer, consultant psychologist; psychologist-psychometrist in the system of business, financial, economic, trade, private sector, coaches, consultant in psychology of management and communications, PR-manager, HR-manager, recruiter, creative director, teacher of psychology of business and management.
2. Zhyhailo, N.I., Kokhan, M.O., Danylevych, N.M. (2019). Psychology of business. Lviv: Publishing Center of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
3. Zhyhailo, N. I. (2008). Psychology of the spiritual formation of the personality of the future specialist. Lviv: Publishing Center of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
4. Maksymenko, S.D. (2007). Psychology of Personality. Kyiv: KMM.
5. Moskalets, V.P. (2004). Psychology of Religion. Kyiv: Akadem. Press.
6. Savchyn, M.V. (2001). Spiritual Human Potential. Ivano-Frankivsk.
7. Smolikevych, N.R. (2018). The organizational and pedagogical provision of foreign students’ adaptation in US universities. PhD Thesis. Lviv: LLC “Western Ukrainian Consulting Center”.
8. Yatsura,V., Khoronjyi, A.H, Zhyhailo, N.I. (2012). Psychology of the manager. Lviv: Publishing Center of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
Abstract views: 28 PDF Downloads: 24