Modern education as dialogue of cultures of personality’s formation
AbstractThe article researches the problem of integrating different approaches to building a general secondary education. Reasonably believe that their productive combination is possible in dialogical interaction of the alternative ideas of personality and its formation, interpreted as the whole pedagogical cultures. From the dialog-culturological approach an author outlined the principles, content and forms of such dialogue as a way of projecting and implementation of modern education. In fact, such reflection is a prerequisite for becoming a "culturally oriented" activity. In this regard, the project of the School of Dialogue of Education at the Initial Stage of Comprehensive Educational Dialogue provides a productive “special point of surprise” (along with problematic “riddles” of the number, words, nature object, tools, works of art, etc.) - “riddles of the self-consciousness”. . It is in this context that the schoolboy begins to think intensely about the meaning and peculiarities of the image of the "preschool" and new, "student" I, old and new way of life, over his own relations with the learning partners, teachers and the subject matter. Thus, learning under this approach becomes an activity of "self-directed" - the activity of mental and active self-change, self-formation, creation of self. Desire and ability to it are the main psychological neoplasms of the school period, which should consolidate and take a decisive place in the structure of personality for the subsequent life.
2. Ball, G.O. (2017). Humanistic orientation in the methodology of human studies. Kiev: Publishing House of PE "SKD".
3. Ball, G.O. (2003). Contemporary Humanism and Education: Socio-philosophical and Psychological-Pedagogical Aspects. Exactly: List-M.
4. Bibler, V.S. (2002). Designs: In 2 books. Book. 1. Moscow: Russian. state. humanite. Univ.
5. Bibler, V.S. (1997). On the fringes of the logic of culture. Moscow: Rus.fenom.society.
6. Volynets, A.G. (2011). The formation of the human psyche as an internal society. ARCHE. Proceedings of a cultural-logical seminar. Moscow: RSU.
7. Dialogical interaction in the educational process of a comprehensive school: A book for the teacher. Kyiv: IZMN, 1997.
8. Comenius, E.A., Locke, D., Rousseau, J.-J., Pestalozzi, I.G. Pedagogical heritage. Moscow: Pedagogy.
9. Kopilova, S.O. (2018). Culture as a paradigm of general secondary education. Psychological dimensions of personal interaction of subjects of educational space in the context of the humanistic paradigm: materials of the All-Ukrainian Conference with International Participation (May 31, 2018, Kyiv). - Kiev: State Enterprise «Information-Analytical Agency», 113 - 118.
10. Kurganov, C.Yu. (2011). I'm here (Six year old first graders?). ARCHE. Proceedings of a cultural-logical seminar. Issue 6. Moscow, RSU.
11. Litovsky, V.F. (2003). Becoming a junior student as a subject of written speech (in the context of culturally oriented learning). Thesis. - Kiev.
12. Lutai, V.S. (1996). The philosophy of modern education. Kyiv: Master-S Center of the Creative Union of Teachers of Ukraine.
13. Bibler, B. (1993). School of dialogue of cultures. Ideas. Experience. Problems. Kemerovo: ALEF.
14. Bibler, B. (1992). School of dialogue of cultures. The basics of the program. Kemerovo: ALEF.
Abstract views: 22 PDF Downloads: 29