The universality of psychic laws as the professional training basis of a psychologist
AbstractThe article presents the idea of the universality of psychic laws, based on a comparative analysis of depth cognition results as well as the laws of quantum physics. The importance of understanding the category of “informational equivalents”, which unites both ideal and physical realities, is emphasized. The main idea of the article is to understand the integrity of the world, which consists in the unity of the laws of physics, philosophy, biology and psychology. The scientific achievements of quantum physics are compiled functionally with depth psychology evidence and are specified in the article. The empirical evidence of the “black hole” presence in the human psyche, as well as theoretical substantiation of the introduction to psychology of the “complementarity principle” is represented. The problem of the remote instruction of mental substructures, which predetermines the psyche cognition in the format of the "invisible horizon" is raised.
2. Gluzman, A. V. (1998). Professional and pedagogical training of university students: theory and research experience. Kiev: Search Publishing. Agency.
3. Yatsenko, T. S. (2010). Depth Psychology. The tendency to psychological death: diagnosis and correction. Kiev: Vishcha School - XXI.
4. Bassin, F.V. (1978). Methodological aspects of modern discussions about the status of the scientific theory of the unconscious. Tbilisi: Metzniereba.
5. Bondarenko, A. F. (1997). Psychological assistance: theory and practice. Kiev: Ukrtechpres.
6. Grof, S. (1993). Outside the brain. Moscow: Publishing House of the Transpersonal Institute.
7. Grof, S. (2004). Traveling in search of yourself. Moscow: AST.
8. Davis, P. (1989). Superpower. Moscow: World.
9. Capra, F. (2008). The Tao of Physics: The Common Roots of Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism. Moscow: Sofia.
10. Kucherovskaya, N. (2001). The professional consciousness of a psychologist-practitioner as a subject of research. Journal of the Practicing Psychologist, 7, 84–95.
11. Maksimenko, S. D. (2013). The psychology of the study of people: a genetically-modeling pidkhid. Kiev: View. Dim "Word".
12. Maksimenko, S. D. Klimenko, V.V., Tolstoukhov, A.V. (2010). Psychological mechanisms of birth, formation and development of special features. Kiev: View of the European University.
13. Osipova, A.A. (2004). General psychocorrection. Moscow: Shopping Center Sphere.
14. Panok, V.G. (2012). Psychological service. Kam’yanets-Podilsky.
15. Piaget, J. (2003). Psychology of intelligence. SPb .: Peter.
16. Pov’yakel, N. І. (1998). Profesіna reflexion psychologist-practitioner. Practical psychology and social robot, 6/7, 3–6.
17. Popper, K. R. (1983). Logic and the growth of scientific knowledge. Moscow: Progress.
18. Pribram, K. (1975). Languages of the brain. Moscow: Progress.
19. Talbot, M. (2008). Holographic Universe. The new theory of reality. Moscow: LLC Publishing House "Sofia".
20. Chepeleva, N.V. (2001). Personal training of a psychologist in a university. Psychological and pedagogical foundations of personality-oriented education. Yalta; Artek: GIA.
21. Hawking, S. (2004). Black holes and young universes. SPb .: TID Amphora.
22. Sherozia, A.E. (1978). Dialectics, the principle of complementarity and the problem of cognition of psychological integrity: towards a non-classically oriented strategy of a scientific experiment in psychology. Tbilisi: Metzniereba T. 3, 751–788.
23. Shibutani, T. (1999). Social Psychology. Rostov n / a. : Phoenix.
24. Shtepa, O.S. (2008). Particularity. Model. Opuvatelnik. Training. Lviv: View. Center of LNU im. І. Franka.
25. Einstein, A.K. (1965). To the electrodynamics of moving bodies. Moscow: Science.
26. Yatsenko, T.S. (2013). The archetypal essence of “emptiness” and its presentation in self-visualization of the psyche of the subject. Science. Chronicle of NPU im. M.P. Drahomanova: zb. sciences. prats. Ser. 12. Psychological Sciences, 40 (64), 230–238.
27. Yatsun, M. Giant black hole [Electronic resource] / M. Borisov. - Access mode: http://grani.ru/Society/Science
28. Erikson, E. (1967). Childhood and Society. Penguin Books, 1967.
Abstract views: 27 PDF Downloads: 28