The multimodality of the adolescents' personological profile in the context of the gender-role identity
AbstractThe article deals with the analysis of the issue of the variability of the juveniles' personal development under the conditions of the modern socio-cultural space. It has been identified that the personological constructs of the transition-to-adulthood entities explicate the mental matrices of an individual's socialization in accordance with the cultural dimensions of the society. It has been found that the gender-role identity is a necessary indicator of the egalitarian consciousness of a transition-to-adulthood entity. The author regards the phenomenology of the gender-role identity as an integrative personological construct that determines a person's awareness of his/her belonging to a gender and the formatting of his/her life experience relative to his/herself. The sociocultural conditionality of the gender-role differences in the juveniles' behavior has been substantiated. The gender-role standards are defined in the article as typical patterns (models) of emotionally colored perceptions regarding feminine and masculine scenarios of behavior and personality traits. Based on the analysis of the empirical material, the article outlines the tendencies of the manifestation of the multimodality of gender-role concepts of resilience and the locus of control of a juvenile individual. The distinctive features of the development of the personal constructs of juveniles of different genders as a dimension of the integrative individual profile of a person during his/her transition to adulthood have been ascertained. Generalized statistically average results of the empirical measurement of the juvenile students' personal constructs are presented. It has been statistically corroborated that the constructs being researched of the subjective profile of an individual are formatted at the juvenile age, which exactly should be the object of corrective and preventive interventions in the dynamic context of the psychological support for the transition to adulthood. The results obtained substantially complement the materials presented by the scientific community regarding the trends in the conceptualization of indicators for the transition to adulthood of the present-day young people.
2. Kikinezhdi, O. M. (2015). Ehalitarna osobystist u suchasnomu sotsioprostori. Psykholohiia osobystosti. 1(6). S.52–62.
3. Kucheruk, O. O. (2016). Transformatsiia molodizhnoi svidomosti v konteksti masovoi kultury: sotsialno-filosofskyi aspekt: dys. ... kand. filos. nauk : 09.00.03. Odesa. 197 s.
4. Leontev, D. A., Rasskazova, E. Y. (2006). Test zhyznestoikosty. Moskva : Smыsl, 63 s.
5. Moskalenko, V. V., Maksom, K. V. (2019). Pidlitkova hrupa yak sotsialno-psykholohichnyi prostir formuvannia hendernoi identychnosti osobystosti. Problemy sotsialnoi roboty: filosofiia, psykholohiia, sotsiolohiia. 1 (13). S. 52–64.
6. Osoryna, M. V. (2017). Mentalnыe prostranstva kak psykhycheskaia realnost. Vestnyk SPbHU. Psykholohyia y pedahohyka. T. 7. Vыp. 1. S.6–24. DOI: 10.21638/11701/spbu16.2017.101.
7. Pospielova, S. V. (2014). Osoblyvosti hendernoi sotsializatsii divchat z riznymy typamy statevorolovykh modelei. Visnyk ONU im. I. I. Mechnykova. Psykholohiia. T.19. Vyp. 1 (31). S.262–270.
8. Tokareva, N. M. (2015). Psykholohiia komunikatyvnoho modeliuvannia osobystisnykh konstruktiv u pidlitkovomu vitsi: dys. … doktora psykhol. nauk : 19.00.07. Kyiv. 530 s.
9. Erykson, Э. (2006). Ydentychnost: yunost y kryzys [per. s anhl. A.D.Andreevoi, A.M.Prykhozhana, V.Y.Ryvosh]. Moskva : Flynta. 352 s.
10. Bulatova, L. (2015). Formatting of humanistic worldview of person: gender approach. Worldview – Philosophy – Religion, 8. R. 237–247.
11. Turban, J. L., Ehrensaft, D. (2018). Research Review: Gender identity in youth: treatment paradigms and controversies. Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry, 59 (12). P.1225-1332. DOI.org/10.1111/jcpp.12833
12. Yarnell,L.M., Neff, K.D., Davidson, O.A., Mullarkey, M. (2019). Gender Differences in Self-Compassion: Examining the Role of Gender Role Orientation. Mindfulness,10 (6). R. 1136–1152.
Abstract views: 19 PDF Downloads: 4