Formation of motivation in patients for dental treatment
AbstractThe article examines the questions of motivation of patients with dental problems related to dental treatment. There are analyzed the problems of manifestation of the motivational sphere, which at each age period has its own characteristics. Motivation as a dynamic phenomenon, undergoing changes not only with age, but depends on the internal structure of the individual, external conditions and circumstances of formation of the personality. It was found that the formation of the psychological patients provides a real opportunity to create a basis of systemic exposure, introduction of system of preventive maintenance and can improve the quality of routine and emergency psychological care to patients with dental problems. The results obtained allowed us to confirm several provisions. In particular, what psychological value patient during dental treatment is changing and evolving, "based" on the value attitude to itself and the environment in which the personality is formed. Psychological value the patient is very sensitive to the values of the living environment. While the social environment determines the structure of importance of the factors, influencing the development of the patient. Considering that every person and group has a state of psychological value, the process of development of personality has its own character of sustainability, it becomes obvious that the patterns of their interaction form the basis of the organization's comprehensive approach to prevention and the accompanying work. The results of our work allowed us to develop a model of a complex of measures for socio-psychological support of children and young people. Given the results of this work, it can be argued that the formation of the psychological value patients provides a real opportunity to create a basis of systemic exposure, introduction of system of preventive maintenance and can improve the quality of routine and emergency psychological care to patients with dental problems.
2. Bozhovich, L. I. (1968). Personality and its formation in childhood. M .: Medicine.
3. Bolshakov, G.V. (1983). Preparation of teeth for filling and prosthetics. M .: Health.
4. Bondarets, N.V. (1990). Dental rehabilitation of children and adolescents with congenital partial absence of teeth. Dissertation. GIDUV. - M.
5. Voloshina, L.I. (1998). About the need for correcting the need for dental care. Modern dentistry and maxillofacial surgery. Abstracts of the 1st Republican Conference. - Kiev.
6. Shestopalova, L. F. (1983). The internal picture of the disease in depressive states of different genesis. Thesis. Moscow.
Abstract views: 1 PDF Downloads: 1