Psychological and pedagogical conditions of the internality development as a composition of professional thinking of higher education students
AbstractThe article discusses the possibilities of organizing vocational training in higher education in order to develop the professional thinking of future specialists. The organization of training at the university is a complex management and technological process. Moreover, all the content components of this process are intertwined, complement each other, which allows purposeful, complex construction of it. The first and basic procedural understanding of the process of education in higher education is its perception as an educational process at the level of all other components - target, subject-object, content, technological, productive. It should be remembered that student learning focuses on the achievement of other goals of the educational process - the success of socialization of specialists in modern conditions and self-development of a person as a subject of activity, as a person, as an individual. The subjective component of the educational process involves the participation of the entire university's teaching staff. At the state of the philosophical and pedagogical positions, professional students are aware of the most important mortgages, because the warehouse for training may be important for professional courses. Disrupted nutritional development and motivation to reach a student in the primary activity. A factor is presented that can cause the problem of formulating professional knowledge in May at the right time to promote the development of Ukrainian suspension and free space. It is signaled that the robots are straightforward, and they will be sure to secure the form of professional proficiency. The emphasis is on the fact that internationalism, as an integral specialty, in the sphere of primary duality is a more complicated psychological assertion. In the article, an assessment is made of the aspect of locus control and the emotional stability of the future specialists, as well as the possibility of changing minds, as well as the process of becoming more special. Power supply in the region of reach and internality in the region of failure fell out. Within the framework of humanistic psychology and existential philosophies, the forms of professional self-care are considered. Promising is the author of a study of psychological and pedagogical minds, development of internality of the warehouse of professional students. I can see the organization of professional training at home schools through the development of professional education of future specialists.
2. Kvasha, O. (2007). Internalnyi lokus kontroliu yak pokaznyk sotsialnoi vidpovidalnosti maibutnikh vchyteliv. Sots. Psykholohiia, 2, 139-144.
3. Klimov, E. A. (2004). Psihologiya professionalnogo samoopredeleniya. M.: Akademiya/
4. Mazokha, I. S. (2009). Spivvidnoshennia ahresyvnosti, empatii ta lokusu kontroliu u strukturi osobystosti maibutnikh psykholohiv. Nauka i osvita, 10, 81 85.
5. Marusynets, M. (2014). Profesiine myslennia vchytelia: refleksyvnyi aspect. Aktualni problemy sotsiolohii, psykholohii, pedahohiky. Relevant issues of Sociology, Psychology, Pedagogy, 2(23), 161 – 167.
6. Hell, Larri, Dzhulian, Rotter. (2009). Teoriya sotsialnyih naucheniy. Teorii lichnosti. Osnovnyie polozheniya, issledovaniya i primenenie: ucheb. Posobie dlya vuzov. [3-e izd.]. M. : SPB, 410-431.
Abstract views: 39 PDF Downloads: 43