Subjective analysis of regularities of making strategic life decisions in late adolescence
AbstractThe article highlights the theoretical and practical synthesis of the data revealed from the series of empirical studies on the problem of making strategic life decisions in late adolescence. Strategic life decisions are considered as those that have an outstanding, fateful character, associated with a special responsibility, have the leading role in human living space and influence the formation of personality life path. The direction of strategic life decisions includes the decisions on determination of own life position of the personality, professional self-determination and decisions on choice of a marriage partner.Defined the psychological regularities of making strategic life decisions that are divided into general and specific for each direction. The general regularities that appear in all three directions of decisions include: 1) the process of making strategic life decisions by students is surpassed by the process of making the preliminary decision, due to the prolongation of such decisions in time and personality responsibility of students about the meaningfulness and fulfillment them in the present and future life space; 2) the gradual reorientation of students from close to tactical purposes, and from them to the terminal ones, which is associated with self-realization of their life prospects in the future; 3) the relative statics of making strategic life decisions as they may be refined, improved and made to the particular stage of youth ontogeny.Specific regularities of making strategic life decisions on determination of own life position by students include: 1) their alternately actualization after the professional self-determination and choice of a marriage partner; 2) their decision-making based on the basis of conscious justification of a life position value, which is inherent in late adolescence. Among the regularities of making strategic life decision on professional self-determination by students, there have been defined: 1) the presence of reorientation of the professional perceptions of student’s personality from the ideal-abstract to the actually-real, socially relevant; 2) internal struggle and reconciliation between personality and professional motives. In the process of making strategic life decision on the choice of a marriage partner by students, there have been revealed the following regularities: 1) the mutuality of interpersonal interaction that takes place on the basis of reciprocity and coordination of the views and wishes of the future spouses; 2) the particular subjectivity on the decision-making on the choice of a marriage partner, due to the predominant activity of the senses, emotions, experiences and inferiority of logical reasons and considerations.Identified and summarized psychological regularities of the process of making strategic life decisions by students can be used by practical psychologists, teachers and curators on the universities and colleges on the organization of help to students with self-determination in their own life-creation.
2. Anohin P. K. Problema prinyatiya resheniya v psihologii I fiziologii / Problems prinyatiya resheniya. – M. Nauka, 1976. – S.5-20.
3. Ball G. O. Oriyentiry suchasnogo gumanizmu (v suspilniy, osvitniy, psyhologichniy sferah) / G.O.Ball. – K.-Rivne: Vidaves Oleg Zen, 2007. – 172 s.
4. Beh I. D. Vid voly do osobistosty. – K.: Ukraina-Vita, 1995. – 202 s.
5. Kornilova T. V. Prinyatiye intelektualnih resheniy I kreativnost`: prinsip otkritosti dinamicheskih regulyativnih system // Sovremennaya psihologiya misleniya: smisl v poznanii. – Moskva: Smisl, 2008. – S.28-30.
6. Molyako V. A. Tvorcheskaya konstruktologiya (prologomeni). – K.: «Osvita Ukraini», 2007. – 388 s.
7. Pomytkina L.V. Psyhologiya prynyattya osobististyu strategichnih zhittyevih rishen: monografiya / Liubov Vitaliivna Pomutkina. – K.: Kafedra, 2013. – 381 s.
8. Adler A. The cours of human life as psychological problems. – Human Development, 1968. – № 3. – P.184-200.
9. Lyubov, Pomytkina. Personal readiness of youth to making strategic life decisions // European Applied Sciences. – Germany (Stuttgart), May, 2013, № 5. – Р. 155–157.
10. Pomytkina L.V. Psychological mechanisms of personality`s experiences in the process of making strategic life decision / L.V. Pomytkina // Problems of Modern Psychology: Collection of research papers of Kamianets-Podilskyi Ivan Ohienko National University, G.S.Kostiuk Institute of Psychology at the National Academy of Pedagogical Science of Ukraine / scientific editing by S.D.Maksymenko, L.A.Onufrieva. – Issue 31. – Kamianets-Podilskyi: Aksioma, 2016. – P.341-354.
Abstract views: 31 PDF Downloads: 27