The types of adaptations and the adaptation opportunities of the person in a modern environment
AbstractThe article presents different views of scientists on the concept of adaptation, different sources were analyzed. The basic principles and concepts of the adaptation process in the views of different scientists are covered. The options for defining the term "adaptation" are demonstrated. The concepts of "psychic adaptation", "socio-psychological adaptation" are highlighted. The attention has been drawn to social adaptation and a common viewpoint has been identified with other scholars. The third, most common type of adaptation process is also proposed: probabilistic and combined. It is a combination of both above-mentioned options. The adaptation capabilities and their limitations as a resource are mentioned and discussed.
2. Ball, G.А. (1989). The Adaptation Concept and its Value for the Personality Psychology. Questions of Psychology, 1, 119-122.
3. Blazhivskiy, М. І. (2014). The Adaptation Concept in Modern Scientific Literature. Scientific Messenger, 1.
4. Dyachenko, М. I. (2001). Willingness to Deal with Stressful Situations. Psychological Aspect. Minsk: Rassvet.
5. Kaliteyevskaya, Е.R., Ilyicheva, V.I. (1995). Adaptation as a Development: the Choise of Psychological Strategy. Psychological journal, 16, 1, 115-121.
6. Kokun, О.М. (2004). Optimization of Human Adaptation Capabilities: Psychophysiological Aspect of Providing Activities. К.: Millenium.
7. Maklakov, А. G. (2001). Personal Adaptation Potential: its Mobilization and Forecasting in Extreme Conditions. Psychological journal, 1, 16–24.
8. Maksimenko, S., Мaksimenko, К., Glavnik, О. (2003). Adaptation of the Child to School. - К.: Міcros-SВS.
9. Rean, А. А. (2006). Psychology and Psychodiagnosis of Personality. Theory, Research Methods, Practicum. SPb. : Praim-Euroznak.
10. Rozanov, V.А. (2006). Human Ecology. Odessa: Science and Technology.
11. Fillipov, А.V. (1989). Industrial Sociology, Psychology and Pedagogy. - М., High School.
12. Furman, А. V. (2000). Psychodiagnosis of Personal Adaptability. Ternopil: Economic Thought.
13. Bokhonkova, J.О. (2016). The Problem of the Adaptation Capability of the Personality and the Strategy of his Behavior. East Ukrainian University named after Dal.
Abstract views: 78 PDF Downloads: 59