Administrative barriers in the Ukrainian economy and the conceptual formulation of the problem of their forecasting
AbstractActive development of business initiatives, achieving a competitive advantage is the result of many factors: effective management, entrepreneurial flair, developed and implemented in the business product innovation, sound financial policy, efficient marketing strategy. However, before the business there are often administrative and economic, technological and organizational barriers, overcoming of which largely allows providing a competitive edge. Under the administrative barrier should understand the obstacles set by the state to organizations that impede their activities and do not lead to improvements in the functioning of the state. The issue of the nature of administrative barriers continues to be a contentious issue. For V. Volchik, they represent part of the institutional barriers to the development of entrepreneurial activity consisting of two groups. One of them is formed by formal institutional barriers, which are direct consequences of the interventionist state economic policy, the other by informal ones, i.e., those associated with corruption factors that impede the creation and functioning of entrepreneurial structures, and introduce serious distortions to market coordination mechanisms. Barriers belonging to the first of these groups are called administrative [1, p. 56–57]. At the same time, there is a view according to which administrative barriers are those related to corruption factors. In line with this point of view, the administrative barriers are obstacles in the way of organization and realization of entrepreneurial activities of small businesses created some officials of the Executive authorities [12, с. 40–41]. (Look about it: [2, p. 40–41]).
2. S. Pozhidayeva. (2007), «Administrative Barriers of Small Entrepreneurship», Journal of Rostov State Economic University “RINH“. Vol. 1, P. 40-46.
3. S. Sosunov. (2007), «Mechanism of the release of administrative barriers of entrepreneurship development in conditions of macroeconomic stabilization»: autoref. diss.. of economy Sciences: special: 08.00.01 "Economic theory"; 08.00.05 "Economy and Management of the National Economy: Entrepreneurship." Rostov on Don, 30 p.
4. R. Malikov, K.Grishin. (2013), «Level of administrative barriers as an indicator of the quality of interaction between power and business structures», Bulletin of the Ufa State University of Economics and service. Education. Economy. Series: Economics. Vol. 4 (6), P. 55-65.
5. Gilina T. G. (2010), «The Risk of the impact of administrative barriers on the operations of small and medium businesses major cities: evaluation and reduction measures», Journal ТIUandE. Vol. 2, P. 21-23.
6. G. Filyuk. (2013), «Administrative barriers to entering the market in Ukraine and their impact on the development of investment», Economy of Ukraine. Vol. 6 (611), P. 20 – 30.
7. A. Masko. (2018), «Аdministrative barriers for the development of the competition in Ukraine», The Scientific bulletin of the Kherson state university. Sir. "Economic sciences"». Part 1, P. 14-18.
8. A. Tolmacheva. (2011), «Ways to reduce administrative barriers in the development of small medium-sized enterprises», Economic management: theory and practice. [Online]. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/puti-sokrascheniya-administrativnyh-barierov-v-razvitii-malogo-i-srednego-predprinimatelstva (Accessed: 29.09.2019)
9. Galbraith John Kenneth. (2004), The Economics Of Innocent Fraud. Truth for Our Time. Boston ; New Yor. 2004. [Online].URL: https://ru.b-ok2.org/book/3332347/dc4ea5 (Accessed: 10.01.2020)
10. Ivanter V. V., Budanov I. A., Korovkina A. G., Sutyagin V. S. (2007), Applied forecasting of the national economy: textbook. manual. Moscow. [Online]. URL: http://www.ecfor.ru/index.php?pid=books/uch (Accessed: 16.01.2020)
11. Diebold, F.X. (1998). «The Past, Present and Future of Macroeconomic Forecasting», Journal of Economic Perspectives. Vol.12, N 2, P. 175–192.
12. Chistokletov L. (2016). Administrative and legal support of the safety of economic entities in Ukraine: dissertation Dr. of Jurid Sciences: 12.00.07. Lviv. [Online] URL: https://dduvs.in.ua/wp-content/uploads/files/Structure/science/rada/dissections/(Accessed: 29.09.2019).
13. Guidelines for the legal examination of draft legal acts: approved by the resolution of the Collegium of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of 21 November. 2000 № 41. [Online] URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/va041323-00 (Accessed: 29.09.2019)
14. Samokhvalov Yu. Ya., Naumenko E. M. (2007). Expert evaluation. Methodological aspect. Kyiv. 2007. 262, р.
15. Filik N., Rybikova G. (2017), «The procedure of legal examination of regulatory acts in Ukraine», Legal Bulletin. No. 2 (43). P. 59–64.
16. On approval of the Methodology of conducting anti-corruption expertise: order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine dated April 24, 2017 No. 1395/5. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/v1395323-17 (application date: 09/29/2019). (дата звернення: 31.01.2020).
Abstract views: 2 PDF Downloads: 3