Counteraction violent crime against children normativ regulation: improvement urgency
AbstractThe urgency of the article is stipulated by the need to elucidate normative regulation of counteraction violent crime against children as a factor in the effective activities of the relevant state agencies in the conditions of the rule of law principle implementation. It is emphasized that the issue of counteraction child abuse is relevant to several states of the world community and in some cases becomes international. It is concluded that the issue of counteraction violent crime against children should be considered at both national and international level. It is noted that the international instruments (hard law and soft law as wel) enshrine the positive obligations of the states, according to which national authorities should regulate relations on ensuring the rights of the child, set up appropriate state agencies, including agencies for counteracting violent crime against children. Attention is drawn to the fact that the international level of regulation on the whole allows to determine the basic principles of counteracting violent crime against children, and the national level of regulation should be constantly improved, taking into account international trends in this field.
2. European Court of Human Rights (2017). Case M.S. v. Ukraine. Application № 2091/13. Retrieved from http://hudoc.echr.coe.int/rus?i=001-175140
3. Finkelhor, D. (1995). The victimization of children in a developmental perspective. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 65(2), 177-193.
4. Finkelhor, D., Ormrod, R. (1999). Factors In the Underreporting of Crimes Against Juveniles. Durham, NH: University of New Hampshire, Crimes Against.
5. Finkelhor, D., Ormrod, R. (1999). Reporting Crimes Against Juveniles. Juvenile Justice Bulletin, November, 1-7.
6. Hashima, P., Finkelhor, D. (1999). Violent victimization of youth versus adults in the National Crime Victimization Survey. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 14 (8), 799-820.
7. Heitzman, J., Lew-Starowicz, M., Pacholski, M., Lew-Starowicz, Z. (2014). Wykorzystywanie seksualne dzieci w Polsce – analiza badan 257 sprawców, ktorzy popełnili przestępstwa seksualne wobec małoletnich. Psychiatria Polska, 48 (1), 105–120.
8. Khyzhniak, E .S. (2013). Osoblyvosti rozsliduvannia statevykh zlochyniv shchodo malolitnikh [Features of investigation of sexual crimes against minors]. Odesa: Mizhnarodnyi humanitarnyi universytet.
9. Palyanychko, D.G (2013). Metodyka rozsliduvannia zlochyniv, poviazanykh iz dytiachoiu pornohrafiieiu [Methodology of investigating child pornography related offences]. Odesa: Odeska yurydychna akademiia.
10. United Nations (1989). Convention on the Rights of the Child.
11. Wells, L.E., Rankin, J.H. (1995). Juvenile victimization: Convergent validation of alternative measurements. Journal of Research in Crime, 32 (3), 287-307.
12. Zavgorodnia, Yu. (2018). Zakhyst prav dytyny v Ukraini yak zahalnoteoretychna problema [Rights of the Child Protection in Ukraine as a General and Theoretical Problem]. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho natsionalnoho universytetu, 52 (1), 21-24.
Abstract views: 1 PDF Downloads: 2