Audits of the state labour inspectorate: areas of concern
AbstractThe article deals with topical issues of inspections of economic entities by the State Labour Inspectorate bodies. The relevance of this topic is explained by the fact that the amount of penalties for violations of labour law is quite significant, and in connection with the increase in the minimum wage in recent years they have become even larger. The Labour Inspectorate would surely rank second in the ranking of the most popular entities of the controlling bodies, second only to the tax authorities. Moreover, given the increased attention on the part of the latter to labour relations, there are all prerequisites to ensure that employers' interest in labour inspections does not subside.
2. Law of Ukraine "On Local Self-Government in Ukraine" // The Official Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (VVR), 1997, No. 24, Art.170 [Electronic source] Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/280/97-%D0%B2%D1%80
3. The Law of Ukraine "On the Basic Principles of State Supervision (Control) in the Area of Economic Activity" ( The Official Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (VVR), 2007, No. 29, art.389 [Electronic source] Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/877-16
4. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "On Some Issues Regarding the Application of the Article 259 of the Labour Code of Ukraine and Article 34 of the Law ‘On Local Bodies of Self-Government in Ukraine" dated April 26, 2017 No. 295
Kyiv [Electronic source] Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/295-2017-%D0%BF
5. Labour Code / Approved by the Law № 322-VIII of 10.12.71 VVR, 1971, Annex to No. 50, Art. 375. [Electronic source] Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/322-08
6. Regulation of Labour Issues and Labour Inspection: Problems and Prospects. International Labour Office. Administrative Council. Committee on Employment and Social Policy. Session 309. Geneva, 2010 [Electronic source] Available at: - http://old2.niss.gov.ua/articles/1341
7. Popovych Y.M. Supervision and Control over Compliance with the Labour Legislation of Ukraine: thesis of PhD in Law: 12.00.05 / Popovych Y.M. - Kh., 2003. - 192 p.
8. Zamchenko, A.O. (2008) Principles of Supervision and Control of Compliance with the Labour Legislation of Ukraine: synopsis of thesis for PhD in Law. Khark. Nat. University of Internal Affairs. – Kh.
9. Denysova, Y.E. (2001). Prosecutorial Supervision over Observance of the Citizens Rights to Safe Working Conditions: thesis for PhD in Law. M.
10. Vaslichev, S.F. (2000). Legal Regulation of Protection of Supervision and Control of Industrial Safety and Compliance with the Labour Legislation: synopsis of thesis for PhD in Law. – M.
11. Resolution of the Sixth Administrative Court of Appeal of May 14, 2019, Kyiv, Case No. 826/8917/17 [Electronic source] Available at: https://taxlink.ua/ua/court/postanova-shostogo-apeljacijnogo-administrativnogo-sudu-vid-14052019-u-spravi-826891717/
12. Economic Code of Ukraine. The Official Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (VVR), 2003, No. 18, No. 19-20, No. 21-22, Art.144 [Electronic source] Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/436-15
Abstract views: 35 PDF Downloads: 32