The components’ identity role in ensuring of the students’ youth psychological well-being
AbstractThe article is devoted to identifying the most important parameters of identity that define psychological well-being of students. The aim of the study is to determine the role of components of identity in ensuring psychological well-being of students. The results specify that identification with one's own family is a factor in the formation of positive relationships with the environment. Positive identification with their own inner world promotes independence, ability to resist social pressure in their thoughts and actions. Successful identification with one's own inner world and around the middle of communication fosters a sense of confidence and competence in managing the daily Affairs and a sense of continuous self-development, tracking their own personal growth and realize their potential, and the availability of goals in life and create a sense of meaningfulness of their own lives, the recognition and acceptance of their diversity, a positive assessment of his past. Successful identification with one's own internal experience contributes to the feeling of life satisfaction, happiness, self-actualization, and personal growth. Identification with one's own personal growth is a prerequisite for creating in students a high opinion of his own abilities, a sense of competence in the management of daily activity; a positive identification with the future profession, family and social life are the prerequisites of formation of the ability to perceive and integrate a new experience, to realistically assess all aspects both positive and negative aspects of human existence. It was found that the higher statuses are characterized by gender and professional identity, the more these students is characterized by the presence of loved ones, pleasant, trusting relationships with others and a desire to care for other people, ability to find compromises in the relationship (given that the balance of affect is the idea behind a reverse index). It is established that indicators of identity are the prerequisites for the formation of psychological well-being in students identified for such integrated indicators as the development of professional self and identity that is declared, and in particular the partial variables such as identification with their own family, inner peace, personal development, society and the like, which ensure the formation of psychological well-being in its various manifestations, is first and foremost a positive evaluation of themselves and their own life, as well as the ability to create conditions that meet your own personal needs and values.
2. Vodiakha, S.A. (2014). Vzaymosviaz kreatyvnoi ydentychnosty y psykholohycheskoe blahopoluchye studentov. Pedahohycheskoe obrazovanye v Rossyy, 11, 144-147.
3. Karhina, N.V. (2018). Resursy ta chynnyky psykholohichnoho blahopoluchchia osobystosti. Dysertatsiia. Pivdenno ukrainskyi natsionalnyi pedahohichnyi universytet imeni K.D. Ushynskoho. Odesa.
4. Kon, Y.S. (1987). Postoianstvo y yzmenchyvost lychnosty. Psykholohycheskyi zhurnal, 8. (4), 126-137.
5. Kudakova, A.F. (2020). Vereshchahyna Psykholohycheskoe blahopoluchye y relyhyoznaia ydentychnost studentov. Prohressyvnye nauchnye yssledovanyia – osnova sovremennoi ynnovatsyonnoi systemy. Sbornyk statei Mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-praktycheskoi konferentsyy. Yzdatelstvo: Obshchestvo s ohranychennoi otvetstvennostiu "OMEHA SAINS" (Ufa), 284-288.
6. Martsynkovskaia, T.D. (2019). Ynformatsyonnoe prostranstvo tranzytyvnoho obshchestva: problemy y perspektyvy razvytyia. Konsultatyvnaia psykholohyia y psykhoterapyia, 27 (3), S.77–96. doi:10.17759/cpp.2019270306
7. Maslou, A. (2006). Motyvatsyia y lychnost. Per. s anhl. SPb.: Pyter.
8. Molts, M.Ia. (1992). Eto Ya yly kak stat schastlyvym. SPb.
9. Pavlenko, V.M., Perepelytsia, M.I. (2016). Vzaiemozviazok psykholohichnoho blahopoluchchia ta sotsialnoi identychnosti u studentiv. Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu imeni V.N. Karazina. Seriia «Psykholohiia», 61, 29-32.
10. Khollys, Dzh. (2014). Dushevnye omuty: Vozvrashchenye k zhyzny posle tiazhёlykh potriasenyi. Moskva: Kohyto-Tsentr.
11. Shevelenkova, T.D., Fesenko, P.P. (2005). Psykholohycheskoe blahopoluchne lychnosty (obzor kontseptsyi y metodyka yssledovanyia). Psykholohycheskaia dyahnostyka, 3, 95-129.
12. Shneider, L.B. (2007). Lychnostnaia, hendernaia y professyonalnaia ydentychnost:teoryia y metody dyahnostyky. Moskva: Moskovskyi psykholoho-sotsyalnyi ynstytut. .
13. Erykson, E. (1996). Ydentychnost: yunost y kryzys.Moskva: Prohress.
14. Iarovaia, N.A. (2014). Statusy hendernoi ydentychnosty u lyts s raznym urovnem psykholohycheskoho blahopoluchyia. Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu imeni V.N. Karazina. Seriia: Psykholohiia, 55 (110), 120-125.
15. Keith, T. Z. (2015). Multiple Regression and Beyond: An Introduction to Multiple Regression and Structural Equation Modeling. New York, NY: Taylor & Francis.
Abstract views: 14 PDF Downloads: 21