Peculiarities in interaction of executive authorities in the sphere of law and order at regional and local levels
AbstractThe article deals with the directions, organizational methods, forms and ways for interaction of executive authorities in the field of law and order at the regional and local levels, which determine the peculiarity of measures for its implementation. Thus, we focus your attention on peculiarities in interaction of executive bodies in the field of law and order at the regional and local levels in Ukraine. The interaction takes place at the level of rule-making activity, which is not regulated by the current legislation, in particular its organizational component. The police initiate the cooperation in preparation of normative acts about preventive orientation, and local councils and executive authorities act as the initiators at the stage of their coordination and examination. The existence of coordination structures for such interaction and an extensive number of coordination and organizational measures. The interaction generates the administrative-procedural relations, which belong to the administrative legal relations. The administrative commissions of local executive bodies act as the subjects of administrative offenses prevention. The specifics of interaction are based on administrative agreements, related to the joint exercise of power, coordination of efforts to achieve any integrated results of management. The agreements are of civil nature, excluding the ones, related to the exercise of power. They are becoming extremely relevant in terms of deepening the decentralization process in Ukraine. The police and local governments act as equal subjects of preventive activity that do not depend on each other structurally.
2. Nazar, Yu.S. (2012). Interaction of internal affairs bodies with local executive authorities and local self-government bodies in prevention of administrative offenses: a monograph/Yu.S. Nazar. - Lviv: Lviv State University of Internal Affairs.
3. Bandurka, O.M. (2001). Administrative process: a textbook for higher schools. К.: Litera LTD.
4. Plishkin,V.M. (1999). Theory of internal affairs management of. - К.: NAIAU.
5. Hallihan, D. (2002). Administrative law: the history of development and basic modern concepts. M. Jurist.
6. Standard regulations of local state administration: resolution by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 11.12.1999 № 2263. Official Gazette of Ukraine. - 1999. - No 50.
7. Stefaniuk, V.S. (2003). Judicial administrative process: monograph. – Kh.: Firm "Consum".
8. Kopeichikov, V.V. (1997). General theory of state and law. К.: Yurinkom.
9. Kolpakov, V.K. (2003). Administrative law of Ukraine. K.: Yurinkom Inter.
10. Perepeliuk,V.G. (2003). Administrative process. General part. Chernivtsi: Ruta.
11. Shtefan, M.J. (2001). Civil proceedings. – issue, 2nd. K.: Publishing House "In Jure".
12. Code of Ukraine on Administrative Offenses: dated 7.12.1984 No 8074-10, with changes as of 19.12.2019. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/80731-10
13. Holosnichenko, I.P. (2003). Administrative process. К. HAS.
14. Kaiumov, R.K. (1974). Administrative commissions at executive committees of local councils of workers' deputies and their role in preventing from offenses.Tashkent.
15. Afanasiev, K.K. (2004). Administrative agreements: realities and prospects. Luhansk Academy of Internal Affairs, named after 10th anniversary of Ukraine's independence. Luhansk: RVV LAIA.
16. Kivalov, S.V. (2001). The main tasks of administrative law reform. Current issues of state and law, 11, 350–355.
17. Bandurka, O.M. (2000). Administrative activities. Kh.: Publishing House of the University of Internal Affairs of Ukraine; "Espada".
18. Ostapenko, O. (2002). Methods as a means to regulate the prevention of administrative offenses. Bulletin of Lviv Institute of Internal Affairs, 2, 133–137.
19. Reznichenko, V. (1999). Agreement in the system of sources for constitutional law of Ukraine. Odessa: AstroPrint.
20. Dzhuzha, O.M. (2001). Course of criminology: Special part. K.: Jurinkom Inter.
21. Andreieva, O.B. (1999). Activity of law-enforcement bodies on prevention of offenses in modern conditions: abstract of Ph. D in Law. University of Internal Affairs. Kh.
22. Ostapenko, O.I. (1995). Administrative tort: social legal phenomenon and problems of development. Lviv.
23. Zhalinskyi, A.E. (1980). The effectiveness of crime prevention and criminological information. - Lviv: Higher school; Publishing house at Lviv University.
24. Buhaichuk, K.L. (2002). Administrative misconduct: the essence and organizational and legal measures for their prevention: Ph D in Law. Kharkiv.
Abstract views: 209 PDF Downloads: 29