State of pregnant women’s mental health with obstetric pathology and aggravated reproductive anamnesis
AbstractPregnant women with obstetric pathology and aggravated reproductive anamnesis often have mental changes in mental state that need correction. Disorders of the reproductive system, which were provoked by psychological factors, were formed because of bidirectional interaction of mental/characterological disorders and endocrinological/somatic diseases . According to WHO requirements, pregnant women with obstetric pathology and aggravated reproductive anamnesis should be assessed psycho-emotional state with subsequent further examination [2-5]. To determine the state of pregnant women’s mental health, in our research we used psychological methods and tests, which complemented each other in terms of information. Research materials and methods. All pregnant women with an aggravated reproductive anamnesis were divided into three groups: 1 group - pregnant women with uterine scar. II group – women whose pregnancies are due to the use of assisted reproductive technologies (ART). III group – pregnant women with abnormalities of labor Management of all pregnancies were at the Kyiv City Maternity Hospital № 1.
2. Sharma, R., Biedenharn, K.R., Fedor, J.M., Agarwal, A. (2013). Lifestyle factors and reproductive health: taking control of your fertility. Reprod Biol Endocrinol,11: 66-81.
3. Shchukina, N.A. (2015). The causes of formation and methods of prophylaxis of an incompetent scar on the uterus after caesarean section. Almanac of Clinical Medicine, 37, 85-92.
4. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of November 29, 2004 № 579 “On Approval of the Procedure for the Management of Women for the Treatment of Infertility by the Methods of Assistive Reproductive Technologies with Absolute Indications for Budgetary Funds”.
5. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of September 9, 2013 № 787 “On Approval of the Instruction on the Procedure for Application to Assisted Reproductive Technologies”.
6. Report on the work of the chief non-staff consultant of the Kiev Department of Reproductology for 2018.
Abstract views: 14 PDF Downloads: 13