The Concept of International Financial Control as Guarantees of Security and Its Peculiarities
AbstractInternational financial control is a peculiar kind of financial control, which has certain features. Its proper and effective implementation affects the financial security. International financial control begins its formation with the emergence and development of international finances. It can be assumed that it also arises together with the formation of the relevant international organizations or agencies that carried out certain functions reflecting the purpose of their existence. Thus, the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions - INTOSAI was founded in 1953, which has its own budget and other financial resources that require their accounting and control over their formation and use. On the one hand, this organization was created with the specific purpose – promoting the exchange of views and experience between the Supreme Audit Institutions of Public Finances and, on the other hand, it has the appropriate financial resources belonging to the international, which also have to be controlled. In this case, both international finances and international financial control arise simultaneously.
2. Valeev, R.M. (2003). Kontrol v sovremennom mezhdunardnom prave [Control within modern international law]. Kazan: Tsentr innovatsionnykh tekhnolohii [in Russian].
3. Vasylyk, O.D. (2003). Teoriia finansiv [Theory of finances]. Kyiv: NIOS [in Ukrainian].
4. Dodatok XLIІI do rozdilu VI “Finansove spivrobitnytstvo ta polozhennia shchodo borotby z shakhraistvom” do Uhody pro asotsiatsiiu mizh Urainoiu, z odniiei storony, ta Yevropeiskym Soiuzom, Yevropeiskym spivtovarystvom z atomnoi enerhii i ikhnimy derzhavamy-chlenamy, z inshoi storony [Annex XLIII to Section VI “Financial Collaboration and Anti-Fraud Regulation” to the Association Agreement between Ukraine, on the one hand, and the European Union, the European Atomic Energy Community and their Member States, on the other hand]. (Ratified by the Law of Ukraine from September 16 2014 № 1678-VII). Retrieved from http :// www.kmu.gov.ua/ docs/EA/ Annexes_title_VI/43_Annex.pdf [in Ukrainian].
5. Kotliarov, I.I. (1977). Pravovyie voprosy kontrolia za sobliudeniem mezhdunarodnykh obiazatelstv [Legal issues of control over the observance of international responsibilities]. Mezhdunarodnoe sotrudnichestvo i mezhdunarodnoe pravo – International cooperation and international law, 49 [in Russian].
6. Limskaia deklaratsiia rukovodiashchikh printsipov kontrolia [Lima Declaration of Controlling Principles]. (Adopted by IX of International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) in 1977). Retrieved from http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/606_001 [in Ukrainian].
7. Mozhovyi, O.M., Musiiets, T.V., & Rudenko-Sudarieva, L.V. (Eds.). (2015). Mizhnarodni finansy [International finances]. Kyiv: KNEU [in Ukrainian].
8. Shchehortsev, V.A., & Taran, V.A. (Eds.). (2005). Mirovaia ekonomika. Mirovaia finansovaia sistema. Mezhdunarodnyi finansovyi control [World economics. World financial system. International financial control]. Moskva: YUNITI-DANA [in Russian].
9. Oparin, V.M. (1999). Finansy (zahalna teoriia) [Finances (general theory)]. Kyiv: KNEU [in Ukrainian].
10. Plan dii “Ukraina – Yevropeiskyi Soiuz” [“Ukraine – European Union” Action Plan]. (Alleged by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from February 12 2005). Retrieved from http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/994_693 [in Ukrainian].
11. Savchenko, L.A. (2017). Finansove-kontrolne pravo: stanovlennia ta rozvytok [Financial and control law: formation and development]. Kyiv: Yurinkom Inter [in Ukrainian].
12. Talalaev, A.N. (1973). Mezhdunarodnye dohovory v sovremennom mire [International treaties in the modern world]. Moskva: Mezhdunarodnye otnosheniia, 155-156 [in Russian].
13. Vasylyk, O.D. (Eds.) (2005). Teoriia finansiv [Theory of finances]. Kyiv: Tsentr navchalnoi literatury [in Ukrainian].
14. Tiunov, O.I. (1989). O poniatii mezhdunarodno-pravovoho kontrolia [On the notion of international and legal control]. Moskva, 99 [in Russian].
15. Uhoda pro asotsiatsiiu mizh Urainoiu, z odniiei storony, ta Yevropeiskym Soiuzom, Yevropeiskym spivtovarystvom z atomnoi enerhii i ikhnimy derzhavamy-chlenamy, z inshoi storony [Association Agreement between Ukraine, on the one hand, and the European Union, the European Atomic Energy Community and their Member States, on the other hand]. (Ratified by the Law of Ukraine from September 16 2014 № 1678-VII). Retrieved from http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/984_011/page [in Ukrainian].
16. Uhoda pro spivrobitnytstvo mizh Rakhunkovoiu palatoiu Ukrainy ta Vyshchym audytorskym ofisom Slovatskoi Respubliky [Agreement on Cooperation between the Accounting Chamber of Ukraine and the High Audit Office of the Slovak Republic]. (2005, June 30). Retrieved from http: // www.ac-rada.gov.ua/control/main/uk/publish/article/454155 [in Ukrainian].
17. Uhoda pro spivrobitnytstvo mizh Rakhunkovoiu palatoiu Ukrainy ta rakhunkovym komitetom z kontroliu za vykonanniam respublikanskoho biudzhetu Respubliky Kazakhstan [Agreement on cooperation between the Accounting Chamber of Ukraine and the Accounting Committee for monitoring the implementation of the Republican budget of the Republic of Kazakhstan]. (2006, September 26). Retrieved from http: // www.ac-rada.gov.ua/control/main/uk/publish/article/726464 [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 3 PDF Downloads: 0