Image transformation in the process of creative tasks solving by senior pupils
AbstractThe conception of V. O. Molyako regarding the mental activity processes strategic organization is analyzed. The main components of the problem solving starting determinants are formulated, as well as the dominant function of strategy in the mental search for a problem solution. The general scheme of images transformation, arising during the construction, is considered. The role of problem understanding in the prototype formation is substantiated. Attention is focused on the functioning of the proto-prototype as a figurative-conceptual determinant of the prototype, as well as the role of the prototype in the formation of the reference image. The analysis of the considered problem is carried out in the most general coordinate system – from the standpoint of consistency, integrity, human interaction with the world. After all, the solution of the generalizing modern psychological knowledge problem is associated with the construction of an integral image of a person who cognizes reality and tries to create an adequate image of the researched objects, and, consequently, with the need to develop multi-vector and at the same time systemic models of mental reality. The expediency of tasks for free design implementation is substantiated in order to study the image transformation in the process of creative problems solving by senior pupils. The ratio of structural, functional and structural-functional constructing manifestations in the task solving search is analyzed. Attention is focused on the complexity of constructing the desired structure by means of structural and functional constructing. The task solutions performed using the strategies of analogy and combination are considered. The ratio of the different constructing tactics implementation frequency in order to build a solution project is given. The influence of mental mutagenesis on the success of the creative thinking activity of senior pupils is shown. It has been established that reference images in the task solving process for free construction are created and function with the dominance of personally significant information structures from the sphere of the student's experience and his motivational sphere. It was found that a necessary condition for the successful development of pupils’ creative thinking in the process of tasks solving is the availability of appropriate prognostically necessary information.
2. Koltcova, V. A. (2018). Gumanitarnoe znanie: istoriia i perspektivy razvitiia. Psikhologicheskoe znanie: Sovremennoe sostoianie i perspektivy razvitiia. M.: Izd-vo «Institut psikhologii RAN», 37-71.
3. Lomov, B. F. (1984). Metodologicheskie i teoreticheskie problemy psikhologii. M.: Nauka.
4. Lomov, B. F. (1975). O sistemnom podkhode v psikhologii. Voprosy psikhologii, 2, 31-46.
5. Moliako, V. A. (2013). Problema funktcionirovaniia tvorcheskogo vospriiatiia v usloviiakh izbytochnosti informatcii raznoi modalnosti i znachimosti. Aktualnі problemi psikhologії: Zbіrnik naukovikh pratc Іnstitutu psikhologії іmenі G.S.Kostiuka NAPN Ukraїni. K.: Vidavnitctvo «Fenіks», 2013. –T. KhІІ. Psikhologіia tvorchostі. – Vipusk 16. S. 7-19.
6. Nikandrov, V. V. (1993). Prostranstvennaia model funktcionalnoi struktury psikhiki cheloveka. Vestnik SPbGU. Ser.3, 3 (20). S. 73-80.
7. Poleshchuk, I. A. (2015). Printcip tcelostnosti. Sovremennye innovatcii, 2 (2), 64-67.
8. Simonov, P. V. (1981). Emotcionalnyi mozg. M.: Nauka.
9. Ushakov, D. V. (2018). Anatomiia psikhologicheskogo znaniia. Psikhologicheskoe znanie: Sovremennoe sostoianie i perspektivy razvitiia. M.: Izd-vo «Institut psikhologii RAN», 71-115.
10. Iurevich, A. V. (2018). Sostav i struktura psikhologicheskogo znaniia. Psikhologicheskoe znanie: Sovremennoe sostoianie i perspektivy razvitiia. M.: Izd-vo «Institut psikhologii RAN», 9-37.
Abstract views: 6 PDF Downloads: 9