Conceptual Approach to Consideration of Tolerance
AbstractThe work reveals the problem of developing personality tolerance. The analysis of the content of the concept of "tolerance" made it possible to identify the main components of tolerance, to determine the purpose and principles of tolerance. The education of peace in the person, acceptance and understanding of other people regardless of their national, religious, social affiliation, views and world view, all this contributes to the formation of a morally healthy society.
2. Bardier, G.L. (2007). Scientific foundations of social psychology of tolerance. SPb: Publishing house "MIRS".
3. Bafaev, M.M. (2018). Psychological foundations of tolerance. Zamonaviy psychology fanning amaliy imkoniyatlari: maususida khorizhlik mutahassisliklar ishtirokidagi ilmiy-amaliy materiallari conference. Toshkent, 128 - 131.
4. Belyaeva, E.V. (2011). Scientific determinants of tolerance education. Scientific and practical journal "Humanization of Education", 3.
5. Declaration of principles of tolerance. Approved. Resolution 5.61 of the General Conf. UNESCO of November 16, 1995 // Age of Tolerance: Scientific Publication. messenger. - M .: Publishing house of Moscow State University, 2001. - Issue. 1-2. - 131-138 p.
6. Kleptsova, E.Yu. (2004). Psychology and pedagogy of tolerance. Moscow: Academic project.
7. Murashov, A.A. (2003). Grimaces of tolerance: when tolerance is intolerable. World of Education - Education in the World, 3, 189 - 192.
8. Oleshkov, M.Yu., Uvarov, V.M. (2006). Modern educational process: basic concepts and terms. Modern educational technologies. Moscow: ICC M .: Research Institute of School Technologies.
9. Soldatova, G.U. (1998). Interethnic tension. M .: Meaning.
10. Soldatova, G.U., Shaigerova, L.A., Sharova, O.D. (2000). Training "Learning Tolerance". Towards a tolerant consciousness. M .: Meaning.
11. Stefanenko, T.G. (2006). Ethnopsychology: workshop: a textbook for university students. M: Aspect Press.
12. Skripkina, T.P. (2000). The Psychology of Trust: A Study Guide for Higher Education. Moscow: Academy, 2000.
Abstract views: 7 PDF Downloads: 11