Empirical research the professional identity of the doctor
AbstractThe article offers a theoretical overview of the main views on the problem of a person's professional identity. In the concepts of the professional development of the individual, three aspects of the consideration of professional identity are noted: 1) professional identity as a tendency of becoming a professional; 2) professional identity as an individual-personal emotional state in which a person is at different stages of the professional path; 3) professional identity as a structural element of the professional path. It has been determined that the professional identity of a doctor as an individual psychological phenomenon is characterized by the coordination of cognitive, personally valuable, and professional paradigms of the personal “I-image of a doctor”, professional self-realization and identification-differentiation with the professional community. In the paradigm of studying the professional self-concept of a doctor (cognitive, emotional-evaluative, behavioural, and social components), the professional identification of a doctor is characterized by three patterns: communicative, professional, and reflective. The specificity of the components identified in the theoretical model of the professional identity of a doctor is due to the characteristics of the profession, the combination of structural components, and the nature of their combinations, the specificity of professional activity, as well as socio-psychological conditions and factors. Respondents, answering the question «Who am I?», Represent identities (personal, professional) that have already taken shape. The following categories became professional identities: «Person», «Profession», «Family», «Personal qualities», «Communication characteristics / roles in communication». Identity performs the function of determination and regulation of behaviour, performance of role and professional functions, reproduction of behaviour patterns. Conceptual markers of the professional identity of the individual are the phenomenon of personality self-awareness; professional identification is dynamic; it is formed and develops in the process of personality's professional genesis; professional identity is associated with the professional community and communicative models of interaction.
2. Shneider L. B. (2004.). Professionalnaia identichnost: teoriia, eksperiment, trenіng. Moskva: MSPI; Voronezh: MODEK [in Russian].
3. Trusova N. V. (2011). Razvitie professionalnoi identichnosti v normativnom krizise perekhoda k iunosti v usloviiakh srednego professionalnogo obrazovaniia. Nizhnii Novgorod [in Russian].
4. Astakhov V. M., Batsylieva O. V., Puz I. V. (2019). Rol komunikatyvnoi kompetentnosti u profesiinii diialnosti likariv. Medychna symuliatsiia – pohliad u maibutnie (vprovadzhennia innovatsiinykh tekhnolohii u Vyshchu medychnu osvitu Ukrainy) (dlia likariv, naukovtsiv ta molodykh vchenykh). Vinnytsia : VNMU imeni I. M. Pirohova [in Ukrainian]
5. 5. Shneider L. B. (2004). Trening professionalnoi identichnosti: Moskva. Izd-vo Moskovskogo psikhologo-sotsialnogo instituta; Voronezh: MODEK [in Russian].
6. Borysiuk A. S. (2010). Profesiina identychnist medychnoho psykholoha: sotsialno-psykholohichnyi analiz. Chernivtsi: Knyhy – KhKhI [in Ukrainian].
7. Rybalka V. V. (2005). Rozvytok psykholohichnoi kultury uchnivskoi molodi v systemi neperervnoi profesiinoi osvity. Kyiv: IPPPO APN Ukrainy [in Ukrainian].
8. Chepelieva N. V. (2013) Rozuminnia ta interpretatsiia zhyttievoho dosvidu yak chynnyk rozvytku osobystosti. Kirovohrad : Imeks-LTD [in Ukrainian].
9. Starodubets O. D. (2008). Opredelenie fenomena lichnostnoi identichnosti studentov kak obieekta issledovaniia v psikhologii razvitiia. Vestnik AmGU. 42. 64 – 67 [in Russian].
Abstract views: 4 PDF Downloads: 5