Levels and factors of compatibility and efficiency in the management team
AbstractThe article examines the level and factors of compatibility and efficiency in management teams, reveals the concept of "psychological compatibility", emphasizes that group compatibility is an integral characteristic of a group, which manifests itself in the ability of its members to coordinate actions and optimize relationships in various activities. In addition, compatibility in a team is a set of individual qualities of its members, ensuring the coherence and efficiency of their activities. The levels and types of compatibility, modern diagnostic techniques for studying and measuring interpersonal compatibility are also analysed. When developing the problem of compatibility and operation in group activities, the studied mental phenomena cannot be fully disclosed without sufficient knowledge of the mechanisms of individual and group behaviour of interacting people, patterns of stereotypes of behaviour in different situations, habits, attitudes, values, without studying moods, feelings, emotions, psychological climate, motives, interpersonal relationships, individual psychological characteristics, etc. Based on the study of these characteristics and their consideration and should be staffed working groups and teams. Emphasis is placed on the fact that the study of psychological compatibility is truly relevant for the development of socio-psychological knowledge and for practical application in the field of team building. The creation of a complete theory of psychological compatibility requires further serious methodological work, improvement of the conceptual apparatus, methods of studying this important socio-psychological phenomenon, integration of existing approaches and generalization of the facts already obtained.
2. Krichevskij, R.L., Antonova, I.B. (1980). Mezhlichnostnaya sovmestimost' v malyh gruppah. Psihologo-pedagogicheskie problemy obshcheniya. M.
3. N'yustrem, Dzh.V., Devis, K. (2000). Organizacionnoe povedenie. SPb: «Piter».
4. Obozov, N.N. (1979). Mezhlichnostnye otnosheniya. L.: Izd-vo LGU.
5. Obozov, N.N., Obozova, A.N. (2007). Tri podhoda k issledovaniyu psihologicheskoj sovmestimosti. Rajgorodskij D.Ya. Psihologiya sem'i: Uchebnoe posobie dlya fakul'tetov psihologii, sociologii, ekonomiki i zhurnalistiki. Samara: Izdatel'skij dom «BAHRAH-M».
6. Pobіrchenko, N.A. (2007). Psihologіchnij slovnik. Kiїv: Nauk. Svіt.
7. Savel'єva, V.S. (2012). Organіzacіjna povedіnka. K.:Centr uchbovoї lіteraturi.
8. Sidorenkov, A.V. (2012). Social'naya psihologiya malyh grupp. Rostov n/D : Feniks.
9. Sobchik, L. N. (2002). Diagnostika psihologicheskoj sovmestimosti. SPb.: Rech.
10. Fetiskin, N.P., Kozlov, V.V., Manujlov, G.M. (2002). Social'no-psihologicheskaya diagnostika razvitiya lichnosti i malyh grupp. M.:Institut Psihoterapii.
11. Leary, T. (1957). Interpersonal diagnosis of personality: a functional theory and methodology for personality evaluation. New York: Ronald Press Company.
12. Schuts, W. (1966). FIRO: a three-dimensional theory of interpersonal behavior. Muir Beach, CA:WSA.
Abstract views: 3 PDF Downloads: 1