Theoretical-conceptual and empirical study professional self-assessment of the doctor
AbstractIn the structure of self-consciousness of the individual a significant place is occupied by self-esteem. Domestic psychologists consider the concept of «self-esteem» in the context of personal self-awareness. Self-esteem is a dynamic formation that regulates personal and professional development. According to the developed theoretical model of the professional I-concept of the doctor, the professional self-assessment of the doctor is provided as a modality of cognitive, emotional-value, professional and social components. The subjective picture of a doctor's professional self-esteem consists of three groups of ideas / values / beliefs / attitudes: 1) cognitive-professional components; 2) professional reflexive and evaluative indicators; 3) socio-communicative indicators. The psychological mechanism of formation and development of professional self-esteem of a doctor is: professional genesis, professional I-concept, integration of personal and professionally important qualities of a doctor. Professional self-esteem is influenced by the content of professional activity (patients' desire to follow the doctor's recommendations, lack of medical and psychological compliance, medical and technical equipment, conditions, and remuneration, etc.). The interrelation and dependence of the level of self-esteem on the length of professional activity of the respondents is determined. Respondents have a high level of self-esteem, starting with 10-15 years of work experience, who, thanks to their professional experience, quickly evaluate the results of their activities based on professional competencies and other factors. As the length of service of a doctor increases, the percentage of a high level of self-esteem of a doctor increases. High self-esteem allows you to focus on the process of solving a medical problem, low - on the analysis of possible options for solving the problem. As a result of the analysis of diagnosing professional self-assessment of doctors, its functions are determined: prognostic (which consists in planning the sequence of medical actions from its initial to final stages); concentrating (aimed at monitoring the implementation of professional medical actions); reflexive (analysis of the results of the applied professional medical actions and monitoring of the patient's recovery).
2. Bilozerska S. I. Profesiina Ya-kontseptsiia yak peredumova profesiinoho rozvytku osobystosti. Naukovi zapysky Natsionalnoho universytetu «Ostrozka akademiia». 2. 10-18. Otrymano: https://eprints.oa.edu.ua/7472/1/4.pdf [in Ukrainian].
3. Boryshevskyi M. Y. (2012). Osobystist u vymirakh samosvidomosti: monohrafiia. Sumy : Vyd. budynok «Ellada» [in Ukrainian].
4. Markova A. K. (1993). Psikhologiia truda uchitelia. Moskva : Prosveshchenie [in Russian].
5. Muzyka O. L., Chekryzhova M. M. (2016). Stanovlennia profesiinoi samootsinky studentiv medychnykh VNZ. Aktualni problemy psykholohii. 22. 213-231 [in Ukrainian].
6. Psikhologicheskii slovar (2001). Moskva : Pedagogika–Press.
7. Rean A. A. (2002) Psikhologiia cheloveka ot rozhdeniia do smerti. Sankt Peterburg : Praim-Evroznak [in Russian].
8. Ushakova K. Yu. (2018). Psykholohichni chynnyky stanovlennia profesiinoi «Ia-kontseptsii» u studentiv medychnykh koledzhiv. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
9. Chesnokova I. I. (1977). Problemy samosoznaniia v psikhologii. Moskva : Nauka [in Russian].
Abstract views: 41 PDF Downloads: 26