Peculiarities of changes in expression of Ki-67 proliferation marker by haematopoietic peripheral blood and bone marrow cells in patients with myelodysplastic syndrome
AbstractThe count of haematopoietic cellsexpressing Ki-67 proliferative activity markerin bone marrow and peripheral blood in patients with MDS RAEB Iwas studied in relation to their response to therapy. It was found that high Кі-67 positive cells count, with significant improvement of haematological parameters, was preserved in the group of patients with positive response to treatment. This condition may indicate theadvancedreadiness of haematopoietic cells to uncontrolled proliferation.
2. Diagnosis and classification of myelodysplastic syndrom: International Working Group on Morphology of Myelodysplastic syndrome (IWG-MDS) consensus ptoposals for the definition and enumeration of myeloblasts and ring sideroblasts / J Ghulan, M. John, J. Goasguen et al/ Hematologica. 2008. — W 11. — P.1713–1718.
3. Diagnosis and treatment of primary myelodysplastic syndromes in adults: recommendations from the European Leukemia Net/ L. Malcovati, E. Hellstrom —Linberg, D. Bowen// Blood. — 2013. — vol. 122(17). — P. 2943–2964.
4. Pathogenesis and targets in Myelodysplastic syndromes / S. Boehrer / Hematology (EHA Educ. Program). — 2008. — P. 76–82.
5. Myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) / M. Kizaki // Nihon Rinsho. — 2014. — v. 72. W 6. — P.1079–1086.
6. Warlick E. D., Milleris, Myelodysplastic syndromes: the role of the immune system in pathogenesis. // Br. J. Hematologica 2012. — v.91. — p. 425–430.
7. Harton S. J. and Huntly B. J. Recent advances in acute myeloid leukemia stem cell biology // Hematologica 2013; 97;doi: 10,3324 /hematol. 2011.054734.
8. Jean-Marie Bruey, Clinical significance of circulating Ki-67 protein and caspase-3 activity levels in chronic myeloid leukemia/ Jean-Marie Bruey, Hagop M. Kontarjian, ZeevEstrov // Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts). — 2009. —w 114. — abstract 4249.
9. Expression of protein Ki-67 by the hemopoetic peripheral blood and bone marrow cells in the CML patients with different Sokal score and responds to tyrosine kinase inhibitors therapy / T. Perekherstenko, A. Gordienko, N. Tretyak et al // Hematologia. — 2014. — 99 (sl). — p. 604–605.
10. S. A. Swanson. Proliferation markers Ki-67 and p105 in soft-tissue lesions. Correlation with DNA blow cytometric characteristics / S. A. Swanson, J. J. Brooks // Am J Pathol. — 1990. — № 137 (6) (December). — p. 1491–1500.
Abstract views: 25 PDF Downloads: 24