Foreign models and experience of public administration decentralization
AbstractThe article outlines the dialectic of the concepts of “decentralization” and “deconcentration”, concentrates the characteristics of world models of local self-government, defines the features of the development of local self-government in Italy, Poland, Latvia, France, Romania, Germany and Finland in terms of the possibility of taking their experience into account in the practice of reform decentralization in Ukraine.
2. Decentralization and effective local self-government: manual for local and regional officials and experts of local self-government development. (2007). Kyiv: UN Development Program/ MPVSR.
3. Roman,V.D. (2006). Models of decentralization of power of EU countries. Foreign policy and national security, 2 (53), 1-8.
4. Voitenko, Yu. (n.d.). Searching for optimal model of decentralization for Ukraine. Retrieved from: https://blogs.ipress.ua/blogs/svitova_praktyka_detsentralizatsii_ta_varianty_dlya_ukrainy_122823.html
5. Pigul, N.G., Liuta, O.V. (2016). Foreign experience of decentralization reforms. Global and national problems of economy, 684-688.
6. Decentralization of power based on the best foreign practice and Ukrainian legislative initiatives. (2015). Retrieved from: Access mode: http://www.uiip.org.ua/wp-content/uploads/2015
7. How the administrative-territorial structure and self-government reform was conducted in Latvia. Retrieved from: http://www.csi.org.ua/?p=4802
8. Tkachuk, A.F. (2015). Latvia: long reform road. Kyiv: Legalnyi status.
9. Savchenko, B.G. (2006). Administrative-territorial reform: experience of France. Current problems of state administration, 3, 410-417.
10. Kolodii, O.M. (2018). Experience of decentralization in France. Memirs of V.I. Vernadskyi TNU. Series: State administration (local self-government), 29 (68), 1, 195-199.
11. Pustovoit, L.A. (2010). System of state administration of France: experience for Ukraine. Kyiv: NADU.
12. Philipenko, S.S. (2014). Local self-government: Germany. Retrieved from: http://tergromada.blogs pot.com/2014/05blog-post_21.html
13. Danylyshyn, B.M., Pylypiv, V.V. (2016). Decentralization in EU countries: lessons for Ukraine. Regionalna ekonomika, 1, 5-11.
14. André, C., García, C. (2014). Local Public Finances and Municipal Reform in Finland. OECD Economics Department Working Papers, 1121, OECD Publishing. Retrieved from: http://dx.doi. org/10.1787/5jz2qt0zj024-en
15. Kolodii, A.M., Kopeichikov, V.V., Lysenkov, S.L. et al. (1997). General theory of state and law. Kyiv: Yurincom.
16. Holosnichenko, I.P. (2003). Administrative process: manual. Kyiv: GAN.
Abstract views: 11 PDF Downloads: 6