Features organiszation of traumatic emotions
AbstractThe article describes the results of studies concerning the problem of organization of traumatic emotions at A.S.Kocharyan school. Along with the description of general scientific ideas about the emotional sphere, one proposed the idea of "potential" emotions which do not disappear. Emotions always exist and try to be hidden but at the same time they are ready to be updated at first sign of injury. Such emotions were described as "pinched" or "fixed." A.S.Kocharyan found specifics of fixed feelings, designating them as "mashing" and separating them into primary and secondary experiences by reflection of psychotherapeutic experience within sub verbal client-centered psychotherapy model. According to A.S.Kocharyan the experience becomes "mashing" in sense that, as a plaque, it prevents the passage of organismic flow (actualization trend) through "capillary" of mentality. For example, the study of emotional organization of adolescent patients with atopic dermatitis, conducted by Takyun Charity, shows the features of "sick" emotionality and namely "specific emotional conflict" among psychosomatic patients. Interpretation of the study made it possible to identify such features of pathological emotion: the generalization of mechanism in reciprocity emotions, inflation of negative emotionality due to "sticking" the emotions of negative modality – sthenic and asthenic, appearance of positive protective functions in alexithymia. The research made by M.A.Piven shows the model of problematic emotion in context of an emotionally immature person. The author revealed the phenomena in organization of immature emotionality: 1) "sticking" of negative emotions and inability to allocate a separate emotion; 2) generalization of reciprocity mechanism in structure of relations between emotions; 3) inflation in mechanism of negative emotion. Thus, the above facts say that the secondary 'mashing' experiences among clients, factors of emotionality among psychosomatic patients and emotional deficits with emotional immaturity of personality have common features in organization. M.A. Piven showed that emotional immaturity is non-independent – it is a manifestation of general personal immaturity. On the results of studies by A.Y. Dotsenko this article describes another kind of traumatic experiences –"emotional coldness" symptom-complex, which is a significant difficulty or impossibility of forming relationships in psychological intimacy. The article also presents different research contexts, which can show traumatic emotions.There was given another vector of analysis – infantilism / applicability of traumatic experiences. It is important to analyze the characteristics of organization of traumatic experiences, depending on the ratio of current and infantile injury in it, which is the problem field for further investigation.
2. Lotman Yu. M. Semyotyka kul'tury y ponyatye teksta // Lotman Yu.M. Yzbrannye stat'y. T. 1. - Tallynn, 1992. - S. 129-132.
3. Vyhot·skyy, L. S. Psykholohyya yskusstva. – M.: VAM, 2012. – 326s.
4. Freyd Z.. Vvedenye v psykhoanalyz. Lektsyy. – M., 1991. – 456 s.
5. Kocharyan A.S. Klyent-tsentryrovannaya psykhoterapyya kak neverbal'naya praktyka // Psykhoterapyya kak neverbal'naya praktyka. – Khar'kov: Yzd-vo Khar'kovskoho natsyonal'noho unyversyteta ymeny V.N. Karazyna, 2014. – S. 7-16.
6. Takyun Chariti Dzhastin Indyvidual'no-psykholohichni ta henderni osoblyvosti pidlitkiv, yaki khvori na atopichnyy dermatyt. Avtoreferat dys. Na zdobuttya nauk. stupenya kand. psykhol. nauk. – Kharkiv, 2016. – 19 s.
7. Aleksander F. Psykhosomatycheskaya medytsyna. pryntsypy y praktycheskoe prymenenye. /per. s anhl. s. mohylevskoho. — M.: Yzd-vo Эksmo-press, 2002. — 352 s. (seryya «psykholohyya bez hranyts»).
8. Kocharyan O.S. Emotsiyna zrilist' osobystosti: doslidzhennya fenomenu / O.S. Kocharyan, M.A. Piven' // Naukovyy visnyk Mykolayivs'koho derzhavnoho universytetu imeni V.O. Sukhomlyns'koho: zbirnyk naukovykh prats' / Za red. S.D. Maksymenka, N.O. Yevdokymovoyi. – Mykolayiv: MNU imeni V.O. Sukhomlyns'koho, 2012. – T.2. – Vyp. 9 – S. 140 – 144.
9. Kocharyan A.S. Perezhyvanye kak myshen' psykhoterapyy // Psykhoterapyya kak neverbal'naya praktyka. – Khar'kov: Yzd-vo Khar'kovskoho natsyonal'noho unyversyteta ymeny V.N. Karazyna, 2014. – S. 17-29.
10. Dotsenko A. The character features of girls with the "emotional coldness" symptom - complex / Aleksandra Dotsenko. // Scientific enquiry in the contemporary world: theoretical basiss and innovative approach: Pedagogic and Psychology . – San Francisco, California, USA: B&M Publishing, 2015. – #4. – S. 108–112.
11. Kocharyan A. S. Fenomeny syndroma «эmotsyonal'noho kholoda» v zhenskykh arkhetypakh / Kocharyan A. S., Tereshchenko N. N., Dotsenko A. Yu. // Visnyk Kharkivs'koho natsional'noho pedahohichnoho universytetu imeni H. S. Skovorody. [Ser.] Psykholohiya. — 2014. — Vyp. 47. — S. 104—112.
12. Bulan A.A. Psykhoemotsiyni stany kombatantiv v umovakh boyovykh diy // Aktual'ni problemy sotsiolohiyi, psykholohiyi, pedahohiky. 2015 #4 (29). – S. 9-12.
13. Reshetnykov M. Psykholohyya voyny: ot lokal'noy do yadernoy. Prohnozyrovanye sostoyanyya, povedenyya y deyatel'nosty lyudey. – SPb.: Vostochno-Evropeyskyy Ynstytut Psykhoanalyza, 2011. – 496 s.
14. Sayt·s K. Syndrom voyny: O chem ne hovoryat soldaty / Kevyn Sayt·s; Per. S anhl.- M.: Al'pyna non-fykshn, 2013. – 274 s
Abstract views: 63 PDF Downloads: 29