Social boundaries and reliable authenticity of the individual
AbstractThe article is an attempt of theoretical analysis of the essence of social boundaries and their impact on the authenticity of a reliable person. It determined that social boundaries is an important aspect of the development of the individual, however, and reliable authenticity. Changing socio-cultural aspects influence the social boundaries, and so on and personality. It is noted that social norms establish the boundaries of human capabilities (eg, cognitive, etc.). Thus, the social boundaries are the essential factor of psychological safety, as well as reliable and authentic personality. The question of psychological space of the individual and the mobility of its boundaries. Actually flexibility such boundaries contributes to the formation of an authentic self, ensures the reliability of the individual. Thus, the social boundaries are showing significant relationship to the level of authenticity with a reliable person.Personality realizes the desire for self-actualization, expanding social norms (limits) existential space due to "increasing" objective space environment in which life unfolds. Inclusion / exclusion of objective existential spaces in the area of personality is based on subjective evaluation of these spaces in terms of whether they provide opportunities to realize the expansion potential of the individual. An indicator on / off objective existential space is space personality satisfaction "private life" in this space.Psychological boundary formed and change throughout life, it is "built" to theoptimum for each individual limit, which allows a person to adequately interact with the world and be yourself. If the optimum limit, the person is able to adapt according to the situation and change the properties of their psychological limits, providing interaction with the world that agrees with their desires and capabilities.
2. Alekseeva, T., Lunov, V. (2014). Professional growth of future specialist: responsible and temporal perspective. Fundamental and applied researches in practice of leading scientific schools, 4, 3-17.
3. Bakhtin M. M. K filosofii postupka / M. M. Bakhtin //Raboty 20-kh godov. – K: Next, 1994. 330 s.
4. Vakulich N. R. Svoboda lichnosti kak printsip bytiya cheloveka v kul'ture / N. R. Vakulich / Filosofiya kul'tury i filosofiya nauki: problemy i gipotezy: Mezhvuz. sb. nauch. tr. Saratov: Izd-vo Sarat. un-ta, 1999. S. 40-47.
5. Vygotskiy L. S. Sobr. soch.: V 6 t. / L. S. Vygotskiy. – M.: Pedagogika, 1983. – T. 5. – 369 s.
6. Ivin A. A. Kauzal'noe opredelenie istiny /A. A. Ivin // Filosofskie nauki, 1978. – N-4. S.85-93.
7. Krylov A. A. Chelovek v avtomatizirovannykh sistemakh upravleniya. / A. A. Krylov. L.: LGU, 1972.
8. Kulagin B. V. Osnovy professional'noy psikhodiagnostiki. / B. V. Kulagin L.: Meditsina, 1984. 250 s.
9. Kulikova T. V. F. M. Dostoevskiy: problema granitsy v romane «Idiot» i «Dnevnik pisatelya» [Tekst] / T. V. Kulikova // Vestnik Nizhegorodskogo universiteta im. N. I. Lobachevskogo: Ser. Sotsial'nye nauki. Vyp. 1(4). N. Novgorod: NNGU, 2005. S. 581-587.
10. Kulikova T. B. U istokov neklassicheskoy filosofii poznaniya (P. Florenskiy) [Tekst] / T.V. Kulikova // Vestnik Nizhegorodskogo universiteta im. N.I. Lobachevskogo: Seriya Sotsial'nye nauki. № 4 (16). -N. Novgorod: Izd-vo NNGU im. N.I. Lobachevskogo, 2009. S. 195-202.
11. Lefevr V. Algebra sovesti / Vladimir Lefevr; per. so 2-go angl. izd. s dopoln. – M., Kogito-Tsentr, 2002. – 426 s.
12. Novikov B. C. Psikhofiziologicheskoe obosnovanie problemy korrektsii i reabilitatsii uchastvovavshikh v boevykh deystviyakh voennosluzhashchikh / B. C. Novikov, A. A. Bochenkov, C. B. Chermyanin // Voen.-med. zhurn., 1997. N 3. S. 53-56.
13. Ruchka A. A. Sotsial'nye tsennosti i normy. / A. A. Ruchka. Kiev: Naukova dumka, 1976. 152 s.
14. Savchin M. Dukhovniy potentsіal lyudini / M. V. Savchin. – Vid. 2-ge, per., dop. – Іvano-Frankіvs'k : Mіstok NV, 2010. – 508 s.
15. Osgood Ch. E. Focus of meaning. Vol. 1.: Exploration of semantic space. – Hague: Mouton. –1976. – 235 p.
16. Schwartz S. Universals in the content an the structure of values / S. Schwartz // Advances in experimental social psychology. – N.Y., 1992. – V 25. p. 1-66.
17. Tsekhmister, Ya.V. (2002). Theory and practice of pre-professional training of students in lyceums of medical profile at higher educational institutions (dissertation of the doctor of pedagogical sciences). Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology of Professional Education of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv.
18. Tsekhmister, Ya. (2014). Paradigm analysis of the personality sociogenesis. Fundamental and applied researches in practice of leading scientific schools, 6, 169-173.
Abstract views: 55 PDF Downloads: 39