Psychological characteristics of educational and professional future psychologists self-realization
AbstractThe results of empirical investigation of psychological features that regulatory crisis of psychologist’s professional formation as a crisis of professional readiness. Was founded that the interest to this regulatory crisis is caused by difference what is appearing in the most clear symptoms and this is the evidence of it feeling force. Was showed that this crisis is connecting with some critical moments of professional education: with expectations of important life tests by the graduate students (the final exams, the job search, the searching for a place in life and profession, necessity to make their own responsible decisions). Was defined that these expectations increase the anxiety and reduce the personal and professional student’s self-esteem. Was stated that: more than third of students-psychologists have the signs of destructive feeling of crisis of professional readiness: the high level of professional frustration; more than half part of graduate students estimate their level of professional readiness as a low; the part of positive emotions is small in the general emotional support of professional education; the availability of negative feelings (first of all anxiety) is the evidence of the crisis moments existence. It was concluded that these feelings is a barrier which prevents to realize implement planned, and caused to the deformation of professional motivation and to the complication of educational and professional self-realization. That’s why data which has been taken, confirmed the hypothesis of investigation.
2. Bondarenko A. F. Personal and professional self-determination of the national psychology practitioner /Alexander F. Bondarenko// Moscow psychotherapeutic magazine. - 1993. - № 1. - P. 63-76.
3. Egorycheva I. D. Self-realization as an activity /Egorycheva Irina D// World of Psychology. - 2005. - № 3 (43). - P.11-32.
4. Canos N. G.The motives of educational and professional self-realization of students of higher educational institutions: author. Dis. Candidate. Psychology. Sciences specials. 19.00.07 "Educational and Developmental Psychology" /Natalia Grigorіvna Canos// - K : 2010. - 22 p.
5. Mosiychuk V. V. Psychological content of the concept "self-realization" in different areas of psychology. /Mosiychuk V. V. // Actual problems of psychology: the CG. Sciences. papers of the Institute of psychology. G. S. Kostyuk APS of Ukraine in 12 volumes / [ed. by V. A. Moleko]. – Zhytomyr: publishing house of the WAITING im. Franko, 2010. – Vol. 12. – Vol. 10. – Part II. – P. 259-266.
6. Tsekhmister, Ya.V. (2002). Theory and practice of pre-professional training of students in lyceums of medical profile at higher educational institutions (dissertation of the doctor of pedagogical sciences). Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology of Professional Education of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv.
Abstract views: 59 PDF Downloads: 34